Roadmap leaked??

After all the work that has been done including free updates that didn't cost players a penny, some people demand too much.
You are wrong! You assume that people want too much for a penny, but anybody demanded that! I for example would have paid in the past for more, but FD didn't ask for more money that could then have spent to better development!

You assume that people want too much for a penny, but anybody demanded that! I for example would have paid in the past for more,
The majority of players don't want to pay a monthly subscription either. If you want to support the game then you can buy the next expansion.

I didn't meant a monthly subscription. I simply meant new content for money.
People could buy the Horizons expansion in advance. Development took longer than expected and some people had other expectations. So that didn't work well. If they release smaller chunks of paid DLC then they shouldn't do pre-sales. Maybe we'll get more paid DLC after the New Era expansion.

-------------
If you ever, in the past, even once, defended the state of the game or otherwise deflected criticism on the basis of "hey it's early days give them a chance," or suggested that complaints at the time were unfair and invalid because certain things wiiiiiiiill get fixed in the future, then you don't get to double-dip on that premise by calling those fixes to an underwhelming game "free updates that didn't cost players a penny."

You can be correct now, or you can be correct back then, but you can't be both.
I can do both because I liked the game at release and still like it after countless 'free' updates.
I can also hope for improvements and still be grateful for receiving them.
If people think the game is underwhelming they should probably just go away, especially if they find the game underwhelming for 5 years. Otherwise they are just being ridiculous.

I can do both because I liked the game at release and still like it after countless 'free' updates.
I can also hope for improvements and still be grateful for receiving them.
If people think the game is underwhelming they should probably just go away, especially if they find the game underwhelming for 5 years. Otherwise they are just being ridiculous.
If people can wait 2000 years for Jesus, it's not that weird to wait a couple of years for a Jesus patch.

PS
There is a 10.000 post limit per thread.

And so on. You are looking at more than 100.000 posts on a single topic.

PS
There is a 10.000 post limit per thread.

And so on. You are looking at more than 100.000 posts on a single topic.
Do you think there is an Elite Dangerous Thread as large on the CIG website?

Top Bottom