Roadmap leaked??

PS
There is a 10.000 post limit per thread.

And so on. You are looking at more than 100.000 posts on a single topic.
Forget that. That's a bunch of threads about a whole(???) game(?).
Here's one about a single aspect of ED. Around 103K posts over 11 thread-respawns so far I think.
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/alien-archaeology-and-other-mysteries-breaking-news-theories-and-tinfoil-hattery.380504/post-5966580

Forget that. That's a bunch of threads about a whole(???) game(?).
Here's one about a single aspect of ED. Around 103K posts over 11 thread-respawns so far I think.
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/alien-archaeology-and-other-mysteries-breaking-news-theories-and-tinfoil-hattery.380504/post-5966580
This is proof that so much potential is wasted in Elite...that isn't even 'gameplay'. I've yet to actually do the whole Thargoid Map Room thing because I can't be bothered to go to the hassle to get the necessary components just to end up in a cool set piece that does nothing but light up and give me a codex entry. The build up to thargoids was generally well executed, if not dragged out, but since?

I have to wonder if they lost an important writer or visionary designer for it to just fizzle out like this. And that's just Thargoids! We also have guardians, Powerplay Shenanigans, engineers, and un-related content like Gnosis and such. So much story opportunity for that personal narrative.

Wasted.

This is proof that so much potential is wasted in Elite...that isn't even 'gameplay'. I've yet to actually do the whole Thargoid Map Room thing because I can't be bothered to go to the hassle to get the necessary components just to end up in a cool set piece that does nothing but light up and give me a codex entry. The build up to thargoids was generally well executed, if not dragged out, but since?

I have to wonder if they lost an important writer or visionary designer for it to just fizzle out like this. And that's just Thargoids! We also have guardians, Powerplay Shenanigans, engineers, and un-related content like Gnosis and such. So much story opportunity for that personal narrative.

Wasted.
Agreed, some parts of ED+H are a bit, opportunity not yet availed! However...

While the current building site we're playing on does not hold your hand and guide you around all the bare concrete floors, open wall cavities and empty window frames behind the fancy new revolving door beginner experience there may be hidden counters, essential mission objectives to qualify for your Raxxla permit.

It's possible the finishing touches are being deliberately held back until the game is a bit more, finished.

Top Bottom