Robigo

I know from experience that Robigo can be an extremely good place to both gain Federation Ranking in Exploring and an excessive amounts of cr's at the same time when it's hot. I've been here now for 3 days (18 actual in game hours) and the best I've been able to do in my Python Robigo load-out is 9 million an hour. WHEN or in what state of being does Robigo have to be in, to be hot? Obviously not boom, because it's been in boom for the past three days.

with 9 mlll hour you doing something wrong. It´s Passangers you know?
My python has eight cabins and can do a round trip in only four jumps. There just isn't any passenger's going to Sirius Atmospherics. There's only a couple of low paying passenger's per trip. If I wait the 15 or 20 minutes for the board to change or even undock and then redock to change the board. I still may, not always only get a couple of low paying passenger's.

Robigo by most any standards, is dead as a door nail.

Interesting. It's not as good as it used to be, but by no means dead.

I do passengers from Robigo Mines to Sirius Atmospherics tourist beacon for Credits, G5 mats, and Explo.

I think Fed rank you should be doing Ceos to Sothis Mining. Data runs etc to Sothis, cargo runs on the backhaul.

My python has eight cabins and can do a round trip in only four jumps. There just isn't any passenger's going to Sirius Atmospherics. There's only a couple of low paying passenger's per trip. If I wait the 15 or 20 minutes for the board to change or even undock and then redock to change the board. I still may, not always only get a couple of low paying passenger's.

Robigo by most any standards, is dead as a door nail.

a k thy thought you where not into passangers, sorry for thingking so. Interesing discovery than mabe silent nerv or the sates of the factions are realy crap. Have you looked that up? Good luck for you, damm Robigo is my main MEF source

a k thy thought you where not into passangers, sorry for thingking so. Interesing discovery than mabe silent nerv or the sates of the factions are realy crap. Have you looked that up? Good luck for you, damm Robigo is my main MEF source
Likely to be state.
Filled up on MEF, Bio and EFCs last weekend.
And a few hundred mill in credits.

Interesting. It's not as good as it used to be, but by no means dead.

I do passengers from Robigo Mines to Sirius Atmospherics tourist beacon for Credits, G5 mats, and Explo.

I think Fed rank you should be doing Ceos to Sothis Mining. Data runs etc to Sothis, cargo runs on the backhaul.
I made it to Rear Admiral and Duke already, no point in going any further with those two. Thought as long as I was in the neighborhood, I'd do some Robigo and get my Elite in exploring and a few cr's at the same time.
9 mill though it's not bad, is bad when it compared to 120; Which I am well aware of and have experienced on more than one occasion. I've just never paid attention as to what state Robigo was in when I was there making bank.

Gonna cut my loses, dry dock my python for a bit jump into my modified Konda explorer and do some materials gathering. I'll go back again if and when the "BOOM" state it's in now is over.

Though I'm new on PC, I've got two years playing on PS4 and Xbox. And most would agree with you as to Robigo being a GREAT source for federation ranking, cr's and g4/5 mats. The mats are still fine, but at pioneer rating, it takes about 15 mill to get one percent towards elite. Thus it's been taking me almost two hours to get a one percent.
I'M done, for now. But as someone once said in a movie, I'll be back!

Last edited:
Though I'm new on PC, I've got two years playing on PS4 and Xbox. And most would agree with you as to Robigo being a GREAT source for federation ranking, cr's and g4/5 mats. The mats are still fine, but at ranger rating, it takes about 15 mill to get one percent towards elite. Thus it's been taking me almost two hours to get a one percent.
I'M done, for now. But as someone once said in a movie, I'll be back!
Out of interest, what cabins did you have fitted?

If you want a fast Elite and some money, just do void opal mining. A billion Cr or so is enough to get you trade Elite. And lets you afford some extra rebuys. ;)

Man, I 'member when 9M an hour was OP.
I agree totally! Though 9 mill an hour is nothing to sneeze at. When one has experience making 120 mill an hour, getting only 9 doing the same exact thing is disheartening. At Pioneer, the trip to Elite requires 15 mill per one percent. I'm Pioneer 10%. Doing the math, that about 45 hours of doing nothing but round trips at Robigo in it's present state, which has increased to 30 mill an hour. At my present federation rank, it will be faster to do 100 RTR's and cash the data in at an Engineer, than 45 hours at Robigo.

With two years experience playing ED. I know exactly what I want to accomplish and in what order. I've got all but one of my ships bought and fully "A" graded, three of which are completed outfitted the way I had them when I left Xbox to come to PC. But they are parked everywhere, so; First and foremost, I need to get back to Shinrata, they are not going to keep my Kondo nor prime parking spots for all my ships available forever. And in addition, my holographic hooker is waiting for me there. Been a few months since I've been able to get home and I really miss her.

I know from experience that Robigo can be an extremely good place to both gain Federation Ranking in Exploring...

Nope. There are no Feds in Robigo.
You are probably mixing up Sothis-Ceos data runs for Fed rep with Robigo-Sothis sightseeing runs for credits.

... and an excessive amounts of cr's at the same time when it's hot. I've been here now for 3 days (18 actual in game hours) and the best I've been able to do in my Python Robigo load-out is 9 million an hour. WHEN or in what state of being does Robigo have to be in, to be hot? Obviously not boom, because it's been in boom for the past three days.

See this, cba to repost. See the link below and my next post

My Python can do like 70-80 millions in the first hour, then things are slowing down a lot due to missions refreshing very slow. (the weird engineering is due to the fact that it happened there, in the field - didnt want to take it back to the bubble to redo the PP with low emissions)
I have yet to try a similar Anaconda build, doing runs from Hauser Reach - Robigo Mines is safer. Even if a BH manages to scan you, at least the Outpost will not blow you up.

Nope. There are no Feds in Robigo.
You are probably mixing up Sothis-Ceos data runs for Fed rep with Robigo-Sothis sightseeing runs for credits.

See this, cba to repost. See the link below and my next post

My Python can do like 70-80 millions in the first hour, then things are slowing down a lot due to missions refreshing very slow. (the weird engineering is due to the fact that it happened there, in the field - didnt want to take it back to the bubble to redo the PP with low emissions)
I have yet to try a similar Anaconda build, doing runs from Hauser Reach - Robigo Mines is safer. Even if a BH manages to scan you, at least the Outpost will not blow you up.

I used the term correctly. There's a difference between Federal and Federation. One applies to a particular Navy the other to an organization of pilots.

Prior to my involvement on a PC. I was on an PS4 and latter an Xbox. During all that time I kept a Python with a Robigo load-out conducive to hauling nothing but passenger which included not having a shield generator. And made a gazillion of cr's numerous times I went there. Since my involvement with the PC, I've got the same loaded out python but for the last 5 days which consist of 6= hours each. Have only managed to get an average todate of 25 million per hour. Apparently BOOM is not a good time to be there.

My original question was and still is: Does anyone know what state Robigo has to be in, when it's good?

Last edited:
How is your reputation with the local factions at Robigo Mines? As REP with local factions increases more lucrative missions and passengers (and criminal passengers) are unlocked. Until you are REPped ALLIED with all of the local factions at Robigo Mines you are just going to have to suck it up and pay dues, run missions for REP instead of credits (the credits will come) until you are ALLIED with all of the local factions, because each faction offers only one or two well paying missions each lap and you need to be ALLIED with all the local factions so you can fill your ship with well paying missions/passengers.
Keep an eye on the sizes of the different classes of passenger missions (#'s and class of passengers) being offered and try to arrange cabin selections (outfitting) to match.
Often, different passengers will not share cabins. Matching mission sizes to cabin sizes will maximize chances of maximizing profits.
Back in the bubble, buy a passenger cabin the size of your fuel scoop which is hopefully a huge one. When you get to the Mines, transport the cabin and when it gets there switch out your fuel scoop for the cabin (don't forget to buy fuel each lap!) until you are ready to return to the bubble, big boost in passenger capacity. I always have a bunch of cabin modules stored at Robigo Mines. o7

Last edited:
As others have said, this is is very likely a PEBKAC scenario. But all kidding aside, I average 20 mill per trip for R.Mines > S.Atmo.
I found having some decent +Rep at Hauser's helps spawn higher paying jobs at Mines. Log/Re-log if the jobs start to stink.
Faction state never seemed to matter, for me at least.

This is my 2 jump build:

You can try G5-ing the FSD, swapping the Booster for a cabin, and seeing if it can still 2 jump. I was just too lazy to try it out:

Last edited:
@
As others have said, this is is very likely a PEBKAC scenario. But all kidding aside, I average 20 mill per trip for R.Mines > S.Atmo.
I found having some decent +Rep at Hauser's helps spawn higher paying jobs at Mines. Log/Re-log if the jobs start to stink.
Faction state never seemed to matter, for me at least.

This is my 2 jump build:

You can G5 the FSD and swap the FSD booster for another cabin, I was just too lazy to do it:

You should swap the 5E cabins in size 6 slots with 6D Business - you will still be able do reach Sothis in 2 jumps.
(Almost) All the cabins are available in nearby Ceos @Babbage Gateway

I'm running this build - engineering looks that bad only because i did the makeover in that remote place. It used to have a prismatic shield and shield boosters.
Eventually i will drag it to Marco or Hera Tani and change the PP for a Low Emissions one. Not sure that is worth it tho, given the nerfed status of Robigo Mines runs.

Top Bottom