COMPLETED CG Rockforth Fertiliser Disposal Initiative (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The amounts available seem very variable - Arque has almost run out but most other locations have millions.

Last edited:
The amounts available seem very cariable - Arque has almost run out but most other locations have millions.

View attachment 147742
Goodness, how much of the stuff did we help Rockforth export in the first place?!

Or is this more like an environmental remediation project, where a spoonful of contaminant results in carting off a truckload of possibly-contaminated topsoil?

Goodness, how much of the stuff did we help Rockforth export in the first place?!

Or is this more like an environmental remediation project, where a spoonful of contaminant results in carting off a truckload of possibly-contaminated topsoil?
Just a spoonful of Roundup helps the lawsuits go down, the lawsuits go down, lawsuits go down.. :)

I was kinda hoping that the CG would clear out all the Fertiliser, but it looks like there is a lot more Fertiliser than the CG will require. Pretty close to T1 now.

27,500,000 for tier 8 target lol thats coverd by just 1 single system in its self, so they made sure that it could not fail to reach tier 8 due to lack of units lol..

Before anyone tries selling and rebuying their ship and/or cargo racks - just did a quick experiment with a cargo rack and after selling one the price reverts to the original buy price! I imagine the same will be true for the ships to prevent profiting by selling and rebuying them. :)
There's a work around to this. If you put your old cargo rack in storage, you can buy a new one at the discount price and then sell the old one for full price. :D

Note that if you have multiple cargo racks of the same size, you will need to put all of them in storage and buy replacements for all of them before you sell any of the old ones. The game seems to default to buying back old modules at their original price instead of buying new ones at the current price.

I suspect that you can do something similar with ships (strip modules out of old ship -> buy sidewinder -> buy new ship at discount -> sell sidewinder -> sell old ship), but I have not tested it.

So going by the screenshot, they sold some 200 million tonnes of poison, for 10,000 credits/tonne. The company made some 2 trillion credits from selling poison. And here we are, hauling it all back for peanuts.
I'm hoping that the next part of the II is the "payback" phase... :cool:

Deleted member 192138

D
So going by the screenshot, they sold some 200 million tonnes of poison, for 10,000 credits/tonne. The company made some 2 trillion credits from selling poison. And here we are, hauling it all back for peanuts.
You can participate in the activity of the CG without being a shill to the interests of big corporations. Just saying :sneaky:

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom