Rodents

Rodents should appear in the game if this is the case, Capybara or Chinchillas will likely be a choice and what type of Rodents will leave you in mind

I would love more rodents! in particular the capybara, the Patagonian mara and the Indian crested porcupine (or another similar species). maybe also a black-tailed prairie dog

I think more smaller animals would be nice in general. I wonder if exhibits could be adapted to house small mammals that would be too tiny for habitats; the wildlife park near me has some harvest mice in glass enclosures and it seems to work well.

I think more smaller animals would be nice in general. I wonder if exhibits could be adapted to house small mammals that would be too tiny for habitats; the wildlife park near me has some harvest mice in glass enclosures and it seems to work well.
Generally there tends to be ventilation issues with glass enclosures for mammals and birds (it's harder for them to regulate temperature than reptiles and amphibians due to a higher metabolism), but I think the reason Frontier hasn't done this already is because mammals couldn't be convincingly stationary in exhibits like the current exhibit animals are.

Top Bottom