• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

Roller coaster lights not working

Severity
Minor

Frequency
Once

Area of Game Affected
Coasters

Description
Swinging Mine Train

Steps to Reproduce
Swinging Mine Train the front lights do not work it's been like that since the launch of the coaster tried it on start and test I get nothing day or night caves or no cave tried everything please help

QA-Mitch

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hey Slayerlv,

Thanks for the report.

I don't think any of the coasters have functional lights on them, however, the track rides do.

I shall pass this on for review as something to be added in the future.

Hey Slayerlv,

Thanks for the report.

I don't think any of the coasters have functional lights on them, however, the track rides do.

Acrually, some coasters do have functional lights... ;)

In this case, they were functionally on the swinging mine coaster aswell in the past. But the community heavy requested to turn them of, or at least implement a switch for them. This because of the fact that this is a nice coaster to have as part of a darkride. The lights ruined the dark scenes... [wink]

I believe they were turned of during an update, because of this request.

Hey Slayerlv,

Thanks for the report.

The Swinging Mine Train used to have yellow/orange front lights that used to liight up in tunneled sections.
I´m not quite sure, but the Malice Unchained might have had them too.
I remember we were asking for the option to change the colours of the lights, or at least set them to black (like in RCT3), so that we can decide if we want headlights or not.

QA-Mitch

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Thanks for the additional information.

I've added this to the report.