Parks Royaume des Reves....new theme park

Greetings! With Planet Coaster, my love of coaster games has returned with a vengeance. Haven't played a coaster game in almost a decade (RCT3). Here's a little something I'm working on. Royaume des Reves (Kingdom of Dreams) is a fantasy theme park that will evoke a hybrid of Busch Gardens theme parks as well as Disney. Enjoy the screens.......just the entrance plaza at the moment. Then you pass through the plaza onto the Street of Dreams (still under construction) into three distinct areas of the park. I'll keep the updates coming. Link to the album is below.

http://imgur.com/a/iWNbR

Last edited:
Use the image code [.img] link [./img] minus the periods. If you're using imgur it should give you the codes for you. Use the one that says for forums.

Last edited:
Lets try this then..

119tAYq.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
OK....thanks for the tip about images......been a VEEEERRRRRYYYYYYY long time since I've posted stuff like this.......a bit rusty.

So...here's Royaume des Reves for those that didn't want to click a link.
Cheers!
fBZqf8s.jpg
[/IMG]
dK2Cs01.jpg
[/IMG]
ZQBaBTM.jpg
[/IMG]
rB5tzX4.jpg
[/IMG]
Enjoy!

More work on the Rue des Reves. This main street is almost done......then I'm building some rides....this architecture is taking forever! Enjoy!
NRu17cW.jpg
[/IMG]
6LviWrh.jpg
[/IMG]
Kqn8neX.jpg
[/IMG]
lhzwOL3.jpg
[/IMG]

I can't imagine how much time you must have spent in the creation of these buildings. But the final result is stunning. Keep up the good work and can't wait to so what you do with theming rides.

Thank you. Each building takes about 30 minutes......though the glass roof on the large entrance took about 2 hours. So yes.......lots of time.

Many thanks. I guess I could echo the same sentiments about Silvarret's work. That guy has crazy fantastic building skills. I feel like a complete amateur.

Wow! [shocked] This is seriously amazing. I can't wait to see the rest of your park! Are you planning on posting it here in the future?

Yessir. I'll keep the updates coming along. Won't update again until the Main Street is finished...which should be by this weekend. Then....I start building rides.....finally. And thank you.

Top Bottom