Ruin ED:Odyssey for next person game

Now that would be a way to troll lady pilots - of course by the male ones!!

If a lady pilot stole your ship, they'd probably bring it back cleaned and washed, with a new air freshener on the rear view mirror!
(For clarity, that's a jibe at men being grubby to live with, not a joke at women being tidy etc!)

careful with those tippy toes. :LOL:

--

Women would bring the ship back all banged up and then blame the Tesco Carpark. :whistle:

Now that would be a way to troll lady pilots - of course by the male ones!!

If a lady pilot stole your ship, they'd probably bring it back cleaned and washed, with a new air freshener on the rear view mirror!
(For clarity, that's a jibe at men being grubby to live with, not a joke at women being tidy etc!)

Hahah I should send you an ex-lodger who was in her late 40s and lived like a teenager.... god knows I am an obsessively cleaning person but oh my lord that person was a total slobby nightmare!!!!

careful with those tippy toes. :LOL:

--

Women would bring the ship back all banged up and then blame the Tesco Carpark. :whistle:

Lol - you know my train of thought, but I shall refrain from commenting, just so I don't put my massive foot in it again!!

..... pilots...!

Hahah I should send you an ex-lodger who was in her late 40s and lived like a teenager.... god knows I am an obsessively cleaning person but oh my lord that person was a total slobby nightmare!!!!

Ah, but there is an important question there - was she fit?

(Joking btw, before I get squished again for making an MCP joke!!)

Lol - you know my train of thought, but I shall refrain from commenting, just so I don't put my massive foot in it again!!

..... pilots...!

Ah, but there is an important question there - was she fit?

(Joking btw, before I get squished again for making an MCP joke!!)
Well she was dating this neanderthal who must have thought all his Christmases had come at once - he was punching WELL above his weight...

Forget your keys and get locked out during an EVA. Have to call AAA to get let in.

Be able to board someones ship and steal it. Add chop shops to the contacts menu.

On the back of the headrest of the pilot’s seat, in eye watering blue, is an advert for ARX. the animation that sees you get back in the seat lingers on it way too long.

Mission givers exist at the end of a long elaborate tunnel. When you reach them you can use their mission board.

Jet packs run on Tritium.

The coffee machine only produces tea.

Top Bottom