Rumors about Three Herbavores

CHARONOSAURUS
574a87a9cc51a0c2cf3d706357769c76.jpg

PACHYRHINOSAURUS
pachyrhinosaurus-dinosaur-stays-alert-sergey-krasovskiy.jpg

MUSSAURUS
12TB-DINO1-facebookJumbo.jpg

these are pretty interesting dinosaurs I would definitely want more Park and I could imagine having Pachyrhinosaurus fighting its archenemy the Albertosaurus, Mussasaurus I could imagine in the prey of Dilophosaurus, and of course I kind of expected chronosaurus to be included into Jurassic world evolution do to Parasaurolophus also being a species found in Asia however this is inaccurate from researching however Charonosaurus has been found at this precise location and maybe Parasaurolophus was used to be a fill-in dinosaur for the chronosaurus. If we are getting a herbivore pack it would be awesome to have all three of these dinosaurs into our parks and with the 4chan leaks talkin about dryosaurus in the future coming to the game I can't wait.

Speculation time:
If the leak is true, which at this point it seems likely, it seems probably that we're getting JP with Dryosaurus near the end of the year possibly. With this scenario, it wouldn't surprise me if we got a smaller DLC in the form of a dinosaur pack a few months before that to keep people occupied. With Charonosaurus and Pachyrhinosaurus being in the game files those do seem pretty likely for such a DLC.

Mussaurus was part of the supplementary leak material. It also said it was the third dinosaur for the Claire DLC, so that particular one should be flushed out of your mind, unless of course there's game file evidence, like the other two.

Also Mussaurus is now thought to be a biped as an adult

Ugh really hope Charonosaurus and mussaurus are not part pf any dlc. Never heard of the latter in any leak material and was not too happy to hear about the first when I did. Still banking on charonosaurus being a placeholder name to keep people from really knowing what it is. If we got a herbivore pack with pachyrhinosaurus, dryosaurus, and one of the other two I could live with it but honestly that would be probably be a really disappointing dlc with just pachy carrying it.

cretaceous is kind of like that with iguanodon being the only really good one but at least lots of people had been wanting carchar and some people wanted dreadnoughtus so it was pretty justified. Then the carnivore pack had some really popular requests in it as well with acro and herrera with procerato being a nice surprise.

Ugh really hope Charonosaurus and mussaurus are not part pf any dlc. Never heard of the latter in any leak material and was not too happy to hear about the first when I did. Still banking on charonosaurus being a placeholder name to keep people from really knowing what it is. If we got a herbivore pack with pachyrhinosaurus, dryosaurus, and one of the other two I could live with it but honestly that would be probably be a really disappointing dlc with just pachy carrying it.

cretaceous is kind of like that with iguanodon being the only really good one but at least lots of people had been wanting carchar and some people wanted dreadnoughtus so it was pretty justified. Then the carnivore pack had some really popular requests in it as well with acro and herrera with procerato being a nice surprise.
well the dig site where the Parasaurolophus in Asia was very inaccurate however most of the community probably figured out Charonosaurus was coming. if the OLOTITAN is the corythosaurus of Asia, then the Charonosaurus is the Parasaurolophus of Asia, plus I think it's a cool dinosaur. most likely they'll replace the Parasaurolophus in Asia with the Charonosaurus. Mussaurus is pretty much a part of the novels I think.

I guess we would get something like this in august when Battle at Big Rock makes it appearence. The third dinosaur in the herbivore dlc would be Nasutoceratops by the way.

well the dig site where the Parasaurolophus in Asia was very inaccurate however most of the community probably figured out Charonosaurus was coming. if the OLOTITAN is the corythosaurus of Asia, then the Charonosaurus is the Parasaurolophus of Asia, plus I think it's a cool dinosaur. most likely they'll replace the Parasaurolophus in Asia with the Charonosaurus. Mussaurus is pretty much a part of the novels I think.

You're right about Mussaurus being in the Lost World novel, it was the first dino seen on Isla Sorna. After giving some thought and looking into it more I retract my statement about Mussaurus, it would be a pretty cool addition if they do actually plan on adding it. Still not thrilled about charonosaurus though.

Corythosaurus and Olorotitan are quite different from each other though. Their crests are nothing alike. Parasaurolophus and Charonosaurus are nearly the same, Except we don't know what the crest of Charonosaurus looks like since it has never been found yet. Other than the unknown crest Charonosaurus is very, very similar to Parasaurolophus, it just lived later. Parasaurolophus lived in the Campanian. Charonosaurus lived in the later Maastrichtian age at roughly the same time as T.rex and Triceratops.

While Parasaurolophus is my favourite dinosaur and Charonosaurus could be equally nice in the game. It kinda does seem like an odd choice to add it since they are even more similar than Torosaurus is to Triceratops. It's also not really like we need an accurate Parasaurolophin Hadrosaur since Parasaurolophus in the game is already one of the more accurate. The only other reason I can think of is that it could offer a more speculative look with the frill attached to the back like some images show. For which there is no evidence btw, just a misinterpreted dorsal vertebra. Or this could be an oportunity to make some more outrageous skins for the Charonosaurus.

Personally I think if we needed more Asian hadrosaurs then either Mgnapaulia or Shantungosaurus would have been better picks. Yeah, they're pretty much the Asian equivalents of Edmontosaurus and Corythosaurus respectively, but they do have some noticeable physical differences such as the lack of a crest or comb on Shantung and the tall evenly-height spine down Magna's entire back from neck to tail tip.

And the fact that both of them were larger than Spinosaurus and even the Indominus rex at 49-52 feet in length.

I just dont see why we would need more hadrosaurs, out of any type of dinosaur they are one of the most represented where other types could use more love. For herbivores Euplo was the first ankylosaurus to be added since launch and ceratopsids have only had sinoceratops added from FK which is surprising considering that both of those families are far more popular than hadrosaurs. Even if you had to add another hadrosaur like dinosaur why not add an Iguanodont instead since we only have Iguanodon and mutabasaurus?

Personally I think if we needed more Asian hadrosaurs then either Mgnapaulia or Shantungosaurus would have been better picks. Yeah, they're pretty much the Asian equivalents of Edmontosaurus and Corythosaurus respectively, but they do have some noticeable physical differences such as the lack of a crest or comb on Shantung and the tall evenly-height spine down Magna's entire back from neck to tail tip.
View attachment 138328
And the fact that both of them were larger than Spinosaurus and even the Indominus rex at 49-52 feet in length.
Magnapaulia is from Mexico, not Asia. Also we don't know for sure what the crest of Magnapaulia looked like as it has not been found yet.
And wow those Edmontosaurs are vastly undersized in that picture.with the specimen of MOR 1142 it would likely be over 15 m long as well.

Other than that, I would love to see either of these hadrosaurs in the game.

I just dont see why we would need more hadrosaurs, out of any type of dinosaur they are one of the most represented where other types could use more love. For herbivores Euplo was the first ankylosaurus to be added since launch and ceratopsids have only had sinoceratops added from FK which is surprising considering that both of those families are far more popular than hadrosaurs. Even if you had to add another hadrosaur like dinosaur why not add an Iguanodont instead since we only have Iguanodon and mutabasaurus?
We also have Ouranosaurus as an iguanodont. Yes some other families could use some more love as well. Though I'm biased myself, I love hadrosaurs and would love to see even more of them in the game.

We also have Ouranosaurus as an iguanodont. Yes some other families could use some more love as well. Though I'm biased myself, I love hadrosaurs and would love to see even more of them in the game.

Forgot about Ouranosaurus, but yeah not saying we shouldnt ever have a new hadrosaur ever again but other types could really use more representation before they add more hadrosaurs.

Man I thought we would have heard something about now. Im sure a dino pack will come out before the next big DLC (presumably in December) and I am sure this would be the dino pack but damn I hope it comes out soon. I dont want to play and get burnt out then have a new dlc pack come out. Would rather wait to start a fresh park with new dinos and such.

Hopefully it comes out by the end of summer or beginning of fall, since December seems to be the target date for the next big DLC.

Top Bottom