SagDeg

The Sagittarius dwarf elliptical galaxy (SagDeg) is the closest galaxy to our own at 70,000 light years from sol. Any idea if it exits in the game, and if so, is it reachable? The only thing I know about location is that you’d be passing thru/near beagle point to get there. I know it’d take some serious engineering and guardian fsd boost to get there if it was possible

Even in SC and a ship full of fuel tanks, you'd run out of fuel before you got close enough to jump to it.

And you'd have to jump into it to create an instance.

theres also the canis major dwarf galaxy which is sort of being ripped apart by the milky way and is basically a ring of stars that wraps around our galaxy around 42k ly away from the center.

Even in SC and a ship full of fuel tanks, you'd run out of fuel before you got close enough to jump to it.

And you'd have to jump into it to create an instance.
Yes. I mean to jump into it.

theres also the canis major dwarf galaxy which is sort of being ripped apart by the milky way and is basically a ring of stars that wraps around our galaxy around 42k ly away from the center.
Interesting. Funny how you don’t notice it from the galmap when zoomed out. That’d be very cool to look at. I’d give some rep... but I’m not sure how...

Top Bottom