COMPLETED CG Sagittarius Eye Appeal (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So. Uh The interstellar Initiatives aren't that great so they've opened up the CH cue again?
They said they were going to back in the original announcement
(There's a better quote somewhere of "player CGs between the IIs" but I can't find it right now)

Wow, the intern from the CG description even has a HoloMe.

iv9DiD3.jpg

Not bad, not bad.
If it goes high enough do they get 2 asteroid bases? 3 maybe? IIRC there are 3 ringed planets in Millese

Tier 2 achieved
Already? That's what I get for going to work.
Not bad, not bad.
If it goes high enough do they get 2 asteroid bases? 3 maybe? IIRC there are 3 ringed planets in Millese
Tier 1 - The base explodes after a week.
Tier 2 - The base explodes after a month.
Tier 3 - The base explodes after a month but will be replaced. The replacement explodes after two months.

Last edited:
Not bad, not bad.
In the Older CGs for a station/base, the Tier level on completion selected the functions and stock level that was available at a minimum at the location, thats why many stations you visit that were built from a CG were badly equiped stations as CG did not reach max tier 8 so functions are missing from CG built stations...
No notification has been given if this CG has returned to that status yet...
luckly SCA and the upgraded DC addons are going to make these cargo CGs much easier to do and solo mode should make the runs with out shields worth the risk for this player based CG compaired to older station CG that did not have these addons.... Cutter and T9 now need even less input while doing these CGs..

So far have been interdicted by NPCs twice, both times they just started shooting immediately so glad the T9 had decent enough shields to get away

Make that 3 times, latest one had a FDS with better weapons was down to 1 ring of shields, would have been nice if the Feds who turned up actually shot him rather than just flying about

Last edited:
I did last night about 6 runs in my 712t Cutter.
Only got interdicted once, by a Deadly T10. You know, the annoying interdiction that happens at 2LS from the station.
Anyway, it was a free bounty of about 180000 credits.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
So are they picking from the top of the old cue?
Or does this give them an opportunity to clean out the dross and push the big popular groups CGs?
As far as I am aware, the queue is still the queue. Items are picked from it as and when relevant/needed, not necessarily in the order they were submitted ...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom