COMPLETED CG Sagittarius Eye Appeal (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Theoretically it should have been built as I'm pretty sure that CG passed tier 1 which is the usual trigger for the result action to occur. I'll follow up on this and see what I can find out regarding Nahuaru though

snickers See, I TOLD you I didn't know how it worked. Thanks for checking.

Yeah - I presume this applies to new asteroid bases as well, though not convinced those actually all into the "needs the server tick" category. Construction time seems to have gone by the wayside nowadays - they obviously have employed some new, faster labourers with all the money they have to buy Tantallum at those process ;)

It worked (y)

f06aky.jpg

Great. I'm glad I'll always be able to say that I helped Sagittarius Eye getit's base in the game.

Although, really anyone can say that...and can't really be proven wrong.

Still.

Last edited:
Oh, they put it in that asteroid belt … bet that gets a bit toasty ...
Heh, I didn't even pay attention to that.. interesting. Does that make this the first base in an asteroid belt/cluster around a star rather than planet?

As for toasty, 3.2ls? Yeah.. toasty! No wonder they needed all those heavy metals! That thing have better have some gigantic radiators sticking out of its night side..

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Heh, I didn't even pay attention to that.. interesting. Does that make this the first base in an asteroid belt/cluster around a star rather than planet?

As for toasty, 3.2ls? Yeah.. toasty! No wonder they needed all those heavy metals! That thing have better have some gigantic radiators sticking out of its night side..
Looks like there are a few others according to eddb, but not many:

1560431659571.png

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Apart from Nahuaru science outpost :cry:
Just to follow up on this, I’ve had a chat with the FDev CM folks about the missing stuff and they are following up internally, so thanks for the prompt.
Also investigating the second DW2 CG as it looks like that installation was never added either (though since the target system is by Sag A* it’s a bit hard to check!).

Just to follow up on this, I’ve had a chat with the FDev CM folks about the missing stuff and they are following up internally, so thanks for the prompt.
Also investigating the second DW2 CG as it looks like that installation was never added either (though since the target system is by Sag A* it’s a bit hard to check!).
I've an account parked at Explorer's Anchorage, there's no sign of the megaship.

Seeing as you have contact with them ;), I don't suppose you could ask them if the Dynasty beacons around ELWs & terraformables are detectable? :) (none have been found, I'm not talking about the beacons at the known Dynasty bases btw).

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom