Sagittarius Eye magazine has launched

In-game style ship advertisements and brochures.. :)

Yes, I think it's a fun style. No issue there. I was just taking the opportunity to poke fun at SC for offering a bit too much in terms of consumer... generosity, shall we say.

As applied to this work, it was just tongue in cheek. I like what they've done here.

Cheers.

This is great. Love the style...

One piece of constructive feedback for you: It's not fantastic to read on a phone, with the double page format. If you could make it display a single page at a time that might be better for reading in that format. Also if you try zooming in to get a single page on a screen, it zooms within a frame if you get my meaning

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Just fantastic - really nicely produced!

Haven't had a chance to read it properly yet (any chance of a PDF download for off-line reading on iPad?) but I love the general look and it seems like you've got some terrific writers contributing to this.

I've featured this in the "Trending" section of my sticky "Best of Forum" thread and will probably try to find have also found a permanent home for it somewhere in that post (maybe in a new magazine section now that we have a few of these) in a new "Regular newsletters, magazines, blogs, etc" section.

Last edited:
Very good.. but another example of doing Frontier's work for them unfortunately.

I really don't see things that way. To me E D provides a "virtual existence" within which we can operate as if it were real. Therefore interactions via 3rd party websites are just like real-world activities and this magazine is no different in it's way.

Do you think that you should go through your real life only experiencing / interacting with things that god / a creator / the government provides? Should you only read a newspaper or watch a television programme produced by god / a creator / the government?

This is great. Love the style...

One piece of constructive feedback for you: It's not fantastic to read on a phone, with the double page format. If you could make it display a single page at a time that might be better for reading in that format. Also if you try zooming in to get a single page on a screen, it zooms within a frame if you get my meaning

Keep up the good work!

Can confirm we WILL be looking into ways to make it easier to negotiate on mobile/tablet [up]

Good stuff. Allowing a pdf download would be an easy way round this...

I thought I'd enjoy this on my iPad but it isn't very "tablet friendly" - the content being presented within a frame (excuse the poor terminology) makes it awkward - as stated, a pdf version would be absolutely perfect.

Meantime, what I have seen, very good stuff.

[up]

Can confirm we WILL be looking into ways to make it easier to negotiate on mobile/tablet [up]

One thing I've found that makes it a bit easier on an android phone is to select 'request desktop site' from the options. This changes how zooming works and helps a lot...

Sagittarius Eye is now available to download as a PDF, and in the very near future we'll be making that facility more obvious on the site, and also making a mobile app for those who want to read SAGi on their phone.

Top Bottom