Parks Saint Seiya World

by Gemini

PARK STATUS
PARTIALLY OPEN

Hi there !

I'm working since 2018/03/31 on a theme park dedicated to the univers of the manga Saint Seiya - also known as Knights of the Zodiac (English), Les Chevaliers du Zodiaque (French) and Los Caballeros del Zodiaco (Spanish).

It could be quite long before the final release because there is still a lot of work to do but I would like to share with you what I did so far.

So if you feel your cosmos burning, please give me your feedback and stay tuned !

MAIN FEATURES

• Theme park entireley dedicated to Saint Seiya
  • Different themed areas: Sanctuary, Asgard, Poseidon, Hades etc... to match the different chapters of the saga
  • Many custom pictures, videos and musics to recreate the unique ambiance of the manga
  • And much more to come...
SCREENSHOTS & VIDEOS

I will continue to post some screenshots and videos on this forum but you are interested in this project, you can find more of them there (screenshots) and there (videos).

DOWNLOAD

At this time, the park is partially open.
Please keep in mind that it's still under construction, so many things will be different in the final release. If you can understand that, then feel free to visit it : just click here !

IMPORTANT

As Steam Workshop doesn't allow to include custom pictures, musics and videos to Planet Coaster uploaded parks, it's necessary to download and install them manually.
You can download them for free here then please copy them into YourDocuments\Frontier Developments\Planet Coaster directory, on your computer.

Last edited:
Here are a few screenshots ! If you want to see more, please click here.

SANCTUARY AREA

PARK ENTRANCE

This is the park entrance.

KURUMADA TEMPLE (a.k.a. "Main Street")

The Kurumada Temple, which is a covered main street where guests can find some restaurants and shops.

MEGASTORE

The megastore offers official Saint Seiya figurines, toys, souvenirs, magas etc...

FAN ART GALLERY

The Fan Art Galley introduces some fans artworks.

COSMOS KITCHEN

Cosmos Kitchen is the main restaurant inside the Kurumada Temple.

SWEETY SAORI

Sweety Saori offers delicious ice-creams, granitas, donuts and milkshakes.

THE COLISEUM

The Coliseum is the main restaurant area inside the Sanctuary sector. In this place, guests can sit, eat and relax in a beautiful and quiet place.

BURN COSMOS !

Burn Cosmos is a strata coaster (taller than 120 meters / 400 feet) similar to famous Kingda Ka.

CLOCK TOWER

Clock Tower is a gyro panoramic tower. Its design is inspired by the Sanctuary Fire Clock introduces in the anime. From the top of the tower, guests can have a global overview on the whole park.

ZODIAC

Zodiac is the world's tallest inverted coaster (76 meters / 249 feet) ! The queue line climbs through the 12 Sanctuary Gold Saints houses and reaches the Pope's temple.

THE ZODIAC WHEEL

The Zodiac Wheel is a Ferris Wheel located at the bottom of 12 Gold Saints houses.

HEROES OF BRONZE

Heroes of Bronze is a multiple (5) drop towers ride. Each of these towers is designed to match the 5 main heroes of the manga.

TRISTEEL

TriSteel is a kiddie coaster that introduces the Steel Saints. They are quite unpopular for fans but I think they are perfect to dress this ride.

CAROUSEL

The Carousel is located inside a circular structure that covers the queue line.

ASGARD AREA

Work in progress, pics are coming soon...

POSEIDON AREA

Work in progress, pics are coming soon...

HADES AREA

GATE OF HELL

The Gate of Hell is the main entrance to the Hades area. It's inspired by the anime's one and by Dante's Inferno. On the top part, guests can read "Abandon all hope ye who enter here".

WAILING WALL

In Saint Seiya, the Wailing Wall separates the bottom of Hell and Elysion. In this park, it separates Hades Area and a peaceful snacking place.

PARK SERVICES

ELYSION PALACE

Elysion Palace is the only official hotel at Saint Seiya World.

SECURITY SERVICES

MISC

VARIOUS PICS

If you want to see more screenshots about this project, please click here.

Last edited:
Wow - thats quite a lot in one mega update. Nice that you are keeping the theme throughout the whole park so far. This theme reminds me of a small park in Wisconsin Dells called Mt. Olympus. Haven't been there in years, but I assume its still there.

Top Bottom