COMPLETED CG Salvation’s Appeal for Guardian Artefacts

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Probably good module for those who farm Interceptor "instakills", I'll pass
I'm not sure it is, actually? Adding one of these on top of the 3 regular cannons used in a typical instagib build doesn't add all that much damage, and you can't use the additional range. Being able to use one shard cannon at longer range makes it a more plausible compliment to a gauss build though. So while I don't know if it moves the meta at all, it seems more suited to regular AX combat than instagib farming.

Quick question. To "take part" in this can I bring one thing and be eligible for story continuation like possible future Salvation messages and such?

Why does it need to be from .32G world ?
Because they moved the delivery locatiion... even longer distance from that planet and put it behind the permit walled space now. Making the travel distance extreme for large heavy ships...
Then added the new Guardian location the other side of col sectors which is closer to the delivery location. This makes ship collection extremely slow now over SRV from the .32G planet thats way closer...

Because they moved the delivery locatiion... even longer distance from that planet and put it behind the permit walled space now. Making the travel distance extreme for large heavy ships...
Then added the new Guardian location the other side of col sectors which is closer to the delivery location. This makes ship collection extremely slow now over SRV from the .32G planet thats way closer...
Ah, I get it. But then my FC is in 'Site 1' - Regor western limit. I will stay there 2 days and then I will just dump 1kT and call it a week.

Let me get this straight, all the grind we made in the Alexandria was simply wiped out.

Then we get the confirmation that there will be no thargoid combat on foot.

Now we have to do the same grind all over again, actually it's potentially doubled because there are two factions wanting the same amount of guardian stuff.

Where would all this lead us to? Maybe a medium sized guardian ship? New guardian modules/weaps? New thargo mothership?

Hey, we are talking about FDev so what would they make out of it?

More grind for you: guardian engineering

tenor.gif

yay!

Act 3/6 by the way.
where we get the confirmation of no thargoid on foot combat? in the livestream?

Last edited:
Er any one else noticing that the sites do not show up in horizons on planet to lock on to after relog, then after you leave and enter orbit they now show...
Even if your <2km from them on relog...
E4qW6i8XoAAZhqE
E4qVe_tWYAQ8GAD

Does anyone have the numbers from the previous CG where you had to collect Guardian stuff?

I just want to know how much you roughly have to collect to get in the 10% and Inara doesn't show it to me.

It's still to early to have right numbers. Salvation will win this CG and then it will be enough to be in 75% to receive this shard cannon.

I delivered 20 guardian things and I'm in top 10. Bought them from Fleet Carriers and it counts. Maybe it will be enough to be in 75% at the end. Have no will to
do this boring grind and relogging.

Daft question, I've only returned to Elite after a long hiatus and I realise the area around Barnards is permit locked. I can't plot a route to PMD2009 48 as it keeps failing around 77% , I've tied to manualy plot a route but every col sector star requires " unknown permit required. Sooo how do i get to PMD2009 48 or I'm i stuffed for this CG. Tia.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom