Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay San Diego map and other ideas.

I'm new to the forum but really hope someone reads this and give it some thoughts/comments.

Had this idea of a map located within a city or on the outskirts of a city! InGen tries to establish a park on the mainland in Jurassic Park: The Lost World, and I thought a mission where you build this park would be great! Or a similar one?

I haven't thought much further about it, leave a comment! :)

My other ideas was buildings and landscaping details, and a small list of dinosaurs at the end as a bonus read! 😁

BUILDINGS

• Walkways/Bridges or Tunnels for visitors to reach the other side of a paddock, (if it's a tunnel it'll be inaccessible by vehicles and dinosaurs ofcourse).

• 360° Viewing tower/dome/bunker placeable inside a paddock for visitors to be able to see the enclosure from within, accessible through tunnel/elevated walkway.

LANDSCAPING

• Deep water that prevents passage by both dinosaurs and vehicles.

• Waterfalls. Could be a selection of pre-made ones that needs a slope to be placed or that will create a steep slope when placed. Should be rather easy to implement?

• Cliffsides, similar to waterfalls but without water. Some variants could even have vegetation on them!

• Prehistoric plants/trees.

DINOSAUR WISH LIST

• Therizinosaurus ( quills/feathersssss!!! And please take some ideas from The Isle/The Stomping Land, not a big fan of the plucked chicken look xD )

• Yutyrannosaurus (featherrrrsssss!!!!!!)

• Oviraptor/Beibeilong/Anzu (variants of the Oviraptor-family)

• Sinotyrannus/Concavenator (awesome-looking medium carnivores)

• Amargasaurus/Agustinia (sauropods with spines/sails)

• Charonosaurus (basically a parasauruslophus but with a chance to give it a more scientifically accurate sound)

• Shantungosaurus/Magnapaulia (huuuuuge hadrosaurs).

• Sarcosuchus (!)

I wish for more colourful hues, intriguing dinosaurs with exotic shapes, and dinosaurs that sound spooky, otherworldly, birdlike and beautiful. Make them chirp, click, sing like birds, croak like crows or boom like foghorns in the mist... also add mist.

Here's a link to bird noises in slow motion to give you some ideas of what dinosaurs could've sounded like!
Source: https://youtu.be/bj36koXYJLs

Thanks for reading, hope you have a most pleasant day! 😁

Top Bottom