General Gameplay Sandbox DLC maps have no entertainment guests, only scientists and security! Please fix!

All the dlc maps in sandbox mode have no regular guests, only scientists and security. I know it may seam like no big deal to some people but this has been driving me crazy since sandbox came out. This includes claires sanctuary and the nublar north map, they both have only scientists and security walking around, no regular visitors, I understand for dr wu's map but not the other ones! Not sure if anyone else notices this but it really bugs me and takes away a huge part of the immersion for the game. Why would I invest my company's money in a park that isnt open to the public lol? Not only that but you can see the regular guests in the dang viewing galleries on claires sanctuary, but not walking around?I think this is because in the sanctuary campaign mode you have regular guests... but not in sandbox? its like the game enjoys depriving you! To add to that I've noticed that my guest count is at 19000 but my streets are baren, with barely any scientist or security anyways, so the game is actually accounting for regular guests being there but they are invisible? If anyone from Frontier reads this please add normal guests to these maps in the next update, it's really what the game is all about to me. :) Thanks!

It's not a bug. As far as I know this is intended. Secret research sites don't have real tourists. They would only have employees.

But thats what I'm saying, in claires sanctuary campaign mode you have regular guests, but in sandbox mode you dont. So i think it is a glitch. Its like claires sanctuary is sharing the same settings as nublar north which doesnt have regular guests in campaign. And either way isnt the point of playing sandbox to play maps that you couldnt before as a regular park? Without game restrictions? Having no guests except for scientists is silly IMO, what kind of park does that lol.

Top Bottom