Sannikovland Wildlife Park!

Introducing Sannikovland, a large zoo set in a lush, tropical habitat! Featuring animals from all over the world, Sannikovland boasts exceptional animal welfare and top-notch visual appeal (I hope!). Please do visit our channel here and subscribe to follow along with our adventures building up this wonderful haven for animals, and learn about each species as we go - in every episode featuring an animal, we have dedicated species profiles where we look at facts and figures about each of our incredible animals! Here's our current episode list, and this thread will be updated with new episodes when they're out!

Episode 1 - A Zoo for the Ages
Episode 2 - New World Primates
Episode 3 - Llama Glama
Episode 4 - A Tremendous Undertaking
Episode 5 - The Jaguar Trail
Episode 6 - Tortoise Garden
Episode 7 - Idyllic Infrastructure
Episode 8 - The Rhinoceros Valley
Episode 9 - Gharial Falls
Episode 10 - Tiger Ridge
Episode 11 - The Park So Far
Episode 12 - Gentle Giants
Episode 13 - The Amazon Experience
Asset Release 1
Episode 14 - Hump Day
Episode 15 - Revenge of the Llamas
Episode 16 - Buffalo Feeding Time
Episode 17 - Plazas and Playgrounds
Episode 18 - A Lemur a Day
Episode 19 - Counting Sheep
Episode 20 - Gonna Build a Mountain
Episode 21 - The Peafowl Garden
Asset Release 2
Episode 22 - The Wild Dog Pack
Episode 23 - The Burrow
Episode 24 - Cheetahs and Zip-Lines
Episode 25 - The Nile Amphitheatre
Episode 26 - Another Zoo Tour Ft. Many Baby Animals
Episode 27 - Building Somewhat Experimentally
Episode 28 - Cassowary Corral
Episode 29 - Koala-fications
Episode 30 - Dingo Dens
Episode 31 - Kangaroo Hills
Episode 32 - In a While, Crocodile

Thank you for following along, and I look forward to welcoming you to Sannikovland!​

Last edited:
Not specifically I'm afraid! The name is inspired by the original myth of the lost island of Sannikovland. :)

His books, Sannikov Land and Plutonia warmed my imagination while i was a kid. And i somehow liked them at least as Doyle's Lost World, if not better

Anyway, sorry for the offtopic - not much into PZ, but your park really sparked my interest :)

His books, Sannikov Land and Plutonia warmed my imagination while i was a kid. And i somehow liked them at least as Doyle's Lost World, if not better

Anyway, sorry for the offtopic - not much into PZ, but your park really sparked my interest :)

Ah nice! Will have to check them out one day! Glad to hear it :)

Today in honour of reaching 400 subscribers, I am releasing 12 items from the first 12 episodes of Sannikovland! Find the steam workshop link in the description of the video:

Top Bottom