Save Obsidian Orbital - Humanity UNITE!

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Think he's saying that Obsidian Orbital was a hive of pirate activity and murder in open. Which is true, but only during busy events, like anywhere else in open.

Ah yes.

Well, I still think the poor homeless murderers deserve a roof over their messy heads!

Fourteen runs to Obsidian Orbital over three days delivering a total of 8,459 tons of robotics (no point delivering the other stuff if there's no way to put it all together). Paid peanuts - I think I actually made a loss on one shipment. Don't care. I made north of half a billion credits on my first (and last at prevailing rates) Smeaton Orbital run on Sunday. Get something, give something back.

Disappointed that there's no in-game CG-like method of tracking my contribution. I was too busy shuttling to count - thank the Galactic Overlords for EDDI.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Fourteen runs to Obsidian Orbital over three days delivering a total of 8,459 tons of robotics (no point delivering the other stuff if there's no way to put it all together). Paid peanuts - I think I actually made a loss on one shipment. Don't care. I made north of half a billion credits on my first (and last at prevailing rates) Smeaton Orbital run on Sunday. Get something, give something back.

Disappointed that there's no in-game CG-like method of tracking my contribution. I was too busy shuttling to count - thank the Galactic Overlords for EDDI.

Nice one, thanks Cmdr!

Cute how some players still think they have agency over game universe events.

If FDev decides it to be saved - it will be saved regardless.

If they decide to mess it up - it will happen regardless.

Good going Commnder! +Rep

I was keeping track of how many runs I had done and whether it was a load of titanium or aluminum or a mix of stuff for a while. After about 25 runs that record keeping just kinda faded away. I too wish there was an easier tracking method than remembering to make hash marks on a notepad for this.

But in the end as long as the %'s keep going up it's all good.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
are we realistically ever gonna get all that indium over there? Wont people start to tire out on this?

Guess we'll see. We've managed to fully complete our Community Goal in extremely unfavourable circumstances some time ago, so maybe we can pull this one off too :D

Space.. I really do hope this is an opportunity to finally get rid of these annoying pirates. I want ANY other faction than pirates to rule Obsidian Orbital. It was supposed to be a beacon of science and exploration spirit but instead it turned into a hub for the lawless and "sunglasses" wearing criminal scum. ! I kill ANY Ant ship I meet in this sector on sight no matter what they carry. They are filth and if the station has to go down to get rid of them so be it!
*role playing off*

I'm just a little salty that the community never had a say into which faction was to control it. I hauled a lot of material during the CG back then and was disappointed to see a lawless faction getting all the profit in the end. Yes I know it's supposed to be "Obsidian Ants" station but when did he say he wants it to be an anarchy system. Did I miss a memo there? :p

Last edited:
It was a Anarchy system to begin with. The Ant Hill Mob were the first ones there. Fed and Imps moved in after and the Mob kept them in check. The dont mind them there as long as it is to do science and research and they get their cut of the profits.

Ant Hill Mob paid for my first Python. Show them some respect!

Top Bottom