Save Obsidian Orbital - Humanity UNITE!

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
Bring Robotics, Power COnverters and Natural Fabrics in with you. Metals are available in system and industrial goods in eg Merope

We are falling behind the Oracle: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/398977-Station-Repair-Totals

Where are people?

Bring Robotics, Power Converters and Natural Fabrics in with you.

There are currently plenty of robotics locally at the Gnosis, who may also offer you lab space. Emergency Power Cells, Power Converters and Natural Fabrics need to be brought in from the bubble. CMM composites and Insulating Membranes have low supply locally so we may need to go for the bubble for them later.

So if you are coming from the bubble, bring Emergency Power Cells/Power Converters/Natural Fabrics. If you are running cargo from Darnielle's progress or Oort orbital, then be sure to buy all CMM Composites/Insulating Membranes and Indium available, whatever else you buy.

Last edited:

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
TWH will be organising another convoy at some point soon.

I think a lot of pilots fly in the beta now :)

True. I'm bored of the beta already when I could be doing things with a permanent impact. When 3.0 comes out, we'll all be redoing engineering, exploring new features or searching for new mysterious things, which will probably be even worse.

Although I do not agree with the Agis Initiative, I do believe that the civilians on these stations need our help.

I'll be loading up my T9 with supplies and helping out as much as I can.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
We will be there tomorrow hauling stuff from Gnosis, which is very conveniently parked in a parallel orbit to Obsidian, less than 1k km away :)

Expect heavy traffic!

Have an Orca fitted for passengers. Any requirements for refugee shipping? Be good to help. Otherwise I’ll swop it out for cargo. See you in the black!

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Have an Orca fitted for passengers. Any requirements for refugee shipping? Be good to help. Otherwise I’ll swop it out for cargo. See you in the black!

Currently it's all about cargo deliveries to get the station back up and running :)

Thanks for your help Cmdr!

I was there last night hauling water purifiers in my new Cutter from Corrigan Terminal as they currently have a massive stock and it’s only 1 jump away. Didn’t think about the Gnosis tho! Will check it out tonight.

Loving the Cutter for hauling goods. Double the cargo of my anaconda I was previously using.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Nearly there! Only 2 types of commodities left. Unfortunately they can only be purchased in the Bubble. The Hussars will be organising a teabagging convoy tonight in hopes to complete the repairs and bring the station full back online :)

See you in Maia, Commanders!

Nearly there! Only 2 types of commodities left. Unfortunately they can only be purchased in the Bubble. The Hussars will be organising a teabagging convoy tonight in hopes to complete the repairs and bring the station full back online :)

See you in Maia, Commanders!
Glad to hear the effort is going so well. I was hoping to get a run or two in some time next week, but it sounds like you might be done by then.

Is there any way other than by going to the affected stations that I can get an up-to-date list of what's still needed for each of them? With the "rebalanced" totals there's now a real risk of rolling up with something that's no longer required.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Glad to hear the effort is going so well. I was hoping to get a run or two in some time next week, but it sounds like you might be done by then.

Is there any way other than by going to the affected stations that I can get an up-to-date list of what's still needed for each of them? With the "rebalanced" totals there's now a real risk of rolling up with something that's no longer required.

Yes, Starport Status Update on Galnet. There are 2 articles of this kind. 1 for disabled stations and 1 for ones needing repairs. The latter lists all of them with the currently required commodities and is updated in somewhat real time.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Yup, it's repaired!

unknown.png

We did it - thank you Commanders! Also thanks to Canonn for making Maia a stop for Gnosis, most helpful! :)

Well done and fly safe all!

Note that Operation IDA is still in progress, after Oracle was repaired, the focus is now on Malthus Station.

Top Bottom