save programmed keys in the cloud

greeting,

The commander is registered on the server or in the clood, given the amount of customizable commands, they should also be registered, I usually manually save the file, but recently I omitted a backup, and had to reconfigure a good portion of the keys for an hour, moreover this manipulation of manual backup of the configuration file is not possible on game console like naming a new custom configuration file in the game.

I know there is not much game that backs up the controls of the game, but this one has a lot of controls and sometimes nested between them to deserve a backup of the custom game controls in my opinion.

it also facilitates the return of old players who can quickly find their brand again, is to those facing a technical problem (operating system recovery or console change) not to tear their hair !

Last edited:
Good feature to have. Once we have MMO, online accounts and need internet connection for SOLO then why not to use it?..

Funny, the game logs every button press but can't save the actual buttons. <insert facepalm Picard>

The commander is registered on the server or in the clood, given the amount of customizable commands, they should also be registered
as an optional feature, why not.

personally, i'd have as little stuff as possible 'in the cloud' since i'm more than capable of managing my stuff myself, but to each their own.

also, before you trust them with your bindings you'd rather make sure they get it right and controls aren't randomly screwing up. my personal backup still works when frontier fails.

Top Bottom