General Gameplay Saving the Photography Experience

Just started playing the game this past weekend and am having just the best time building my park and tending to my dinosaurs and trying not to feed visitors to the carnivores, but one of my favorite aspects of the game is the photography! It's so much fun to get just that perfect shot. I've taken a few really fantastic ones and I guess I assumed they would be saved somewhere so I can show them off on Instagram and FB later...and then I learned they aren't saved anywhere at all. That's a HUGE drag. I can't think of the last game I played that had a built-in photography system that didn't save photos for external use.

Not only would it be fun for us to easily share those photos with our friends/families/fellow park owners, but I had a shot with two Ceratosaurus staring each other down that would have probably had a friend or two of mine heading for Steam. Any chance we could see this feature added? I know it wouldn't be all that difficult just to shoot screencaps of the photos in Steam, but I'm lazy and I'd rather not jump through hoops for that perfect shot. ;)

Really a fun game and I'm having a great time with it. Cheers.

If I remember correctly from several months back, I think they said they are aware of some proposing an album feature. So it’s not impossible they could add it in a future update at some point. It is a really cool idea after all. Especially if it’s for console players, like my little brothers who also love the game.😁

Last edited:
Top Bottom