Update Scheduled downtime and Maintenance - 17/06/2020

Tim Smith

Lead Community Manager
Greetings Commanders,

Thank you for sharing your feedback since the launch of Fleet Carriers! As a result, we will be having scheduled maintenance tomorrow at 09:30 (UTC) expected to last approximately an hour.

This patch will address various bugs and issues that you have reported to us, with the patch notes to come tomorrow.

o7 Commanders

You will defo have to download this and it wont be a patch in normal terms it will be a new build of the FC release.

Everyone who cares about the BGS would very much like everything put back to how it was when it was working.

Nobody cares. And it's not possible to roll back, because it's deeply connected to the hair color of npc crew, the existence of the Thargoids (because they are bugs and use some shared code, too) and planetary generation mechanics. Rolling back would create black holes instead of planets. /s

Greetings Commanders,

Thank you for sharing your feedback since the launch of Fleet Carriers! As a result, we will be having scheduled maintenance tomorrow at 09:30 (UTC) expected to last approximately an hour.

This patch will address various bugs and issues that you have reported to us, with the patch notes to come tomorrow.

o7 Commanders

Will I get my Elite SLF pilot back?
Just asking and yes, I know, your support services are most likely busy already...

Other than that, we all are on tenterhooks!
o7

Oh, no, I wouldn't want influence levels and faction presence rolled back. That would invalidate all the hard work people have put into keeping factions from retreating all across the galaxy. Just having the mechanism back to when the biggest factions don't push all the little factions down to 0.9% would be nice.

Greetings Commanders,

o7 Commanders

Thank you @Tim Smith despite the VR bashing we are all giving you, we appreciate the work going on especially as everyone is at home.

Greetings Commanders,

o7 Commanders

There seems to be something missing here. The first part talks about a scheduled maintenance and the second part talks about a patch. I guess there should have been an extra sentence in between stating that there will also be a patch.

Top Bottom