eFklidu.png

When looking good is half the battle ... Zorgon Peterson

Urgh, 300 mile drive home today after a printer training course for work, but it was on giant inkjet printers, so I might have 'tested' it by printing myself a few A1 sized posters :cool:. Anyway, this was one of the images I printed and it came out just amazing.

#FrameShift

ddi3833-34196266-9e28-4845-a1ba-d683eede6674.png
I bet these are going up on Dev office walls ... and if not, they should be !

I apology for off topic in a moment, I'm looking for full black or black matte color for my Fer De Lance, but there's not any option in paint job list. Could you please tell me is there any black option for Fer De Lance?

I apology for off topic in a moment, I'm looking for full black or black matte color for my Fer De Lance, but there's not any option in paint job list. Could you please tell me is there any black option for Fer De Lance?
There are skins called 'Midnight Black' for most ships, but they are only made available to buy on special occasions. With Halloween coming up soon they might make a re-appearance.

The Midnight Black skins usually show up sometime between Halloween and (American) Thanksgiving. The skins were originally called "Black Friday" and usually offered around that time but the name was changed, for reasons FDev never explained. The Midnight Black skins are not the same as Black Friday skins which were basically blackout (all-black) skins. The "Midnight" skins usually have a lot of contrast-y grey plastered all over them and it really makes the ship stand out, just what you want in a BLACK ship. IMO a Type-10 in Midnight black looks like doody. A decent alternative to the "black" skins is the Tactical Graphite skin which is a not-quite-black but flat skin.
Also, you never know which ships the black skins will be offered for in any given year, FDev never seems willing to just offer the black skins for all ships so, good luck!

Examples:

Tactical Graphite

Black Friday

Midnight Black

Krait in front of something ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom