Sen Zaurak, and Federation officer Star Sterling discuss the details of the next mission they are about to embark on. In the background the advanced navigation station sits glowing with the jump course laid in and the ships engineer sits at the advanced engineering station, making the adjustments to the ships system.

A scene from the animated series Dreadnaught CNV-301
100462x8953.jpg

View attachment 175341
7,000lys, honk, honk, FSS scan, honk, FSS, map, honk honk FSS
Why did this happen?

1. Getting space madness? Wrong tense!
2. Hallucinating from eating way too much cheetos and beer? 🤣😝😜 beer is bad try wine or cider
3. Having Teletubby flash-backs? (I sat and watched a lot with my lil girl. Hey, it was cute.) You shouldn't call your lil girl it.
4. Need talk to my Dr about upping those meds again? 😁🤣
5. Need to take a break from the game? Never!!!!!
6. All of the above!
Annotated.

Black moon rising
7fWXam8.png

Found an HMC with a 100% ammonia atmosphere.
ZuKZ1sh.png

Yeah I'm free, free falling!
Noticed an anomaly going around an ice world and decided to take a closer look. I dropped out of SC near the orbital cruise height but got too close and started falling towards the surface.
CCMNzD8.png

In low orbit above a lava planet.
si9Iwxh.png

Thwarptide

Banned
Getting back to the ship after a lonely mat gathering session.

Then I find a friend...

Uhh... I should probably put all powers to weapons.

View attachment 175599
When I was in a habited system, doing the same thing, I've bumped into wanted npc's just sitting there and wondered the same thing. Then I wished I had had weapons on my explorer.

I've not heard of anyone in the same situation dropping everything to blow up a landed npc yet. I'd sure like to have someone chime in who has.

I after going back to the ship I knew something was not right...
100740x1947.jpg

Then out of a sudden an angry Gutamaya barge appeared on my six and opened fire!
100725x7000.jpg

But later on roles changed. Ugly Python tricked the zealous imperial captain to fly into a large crater which became a death trap for heavy Imperial ship. Damaged and supinated Cutter was an easy prey for a team of pirate welders who quickly detached more valuable armor parts and equipment. They say those imperial emblems fetch a good price on collector markets.

100726x7713.jpg

Last edited:
Made it back home from my jaunt to the 11G planet. This time without dying.

Here's an ELW orbiting an L-dwarf. The little red dot is about 800 Ls away. There's also another dwarf of the same kind and they're both orbiting a neutron star.
LVdkXt3.png

Triplet. WR-O-B (L to R). The main star in the system is a massive B-star, which turned out to be the biggest of it's kind (non-giant) in Odin's Hold.
84.2 solar masses with solar radius of 401.5.
HKO9hEJ.png

Came across this blue supergiant, as well. The drop point was little over 2000 Ls from the star.
Fk1MoYv.png

Another triplet. This time in a slightly smaller scale
3P26GnA.png

Neutron jets, as seen from the cockpit.
qpNOLKg.png

Just some random gas giant. Thought it looked neat against the background.
7V7Ci6v.png

Top Bottom