Screenie(s)...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
These are some very nice screenshots! The one where you got close to a planet's surface really makes me want to land on earth. How long did it take to get that close to a planet?

Awesome shots!

Here are a few of my own favorites from the last few days. The JUMP LOG link in my sig has many more.

Screenshot_0093.jpgScreenshot_0102.jpgScreenshot_0105.jpgScreenshot_0106.jpgScreenshot_0107.jpgScreenshot_0114.jpg

Last edited:
These are some very nice screenshots! The one where you got close to a planet's surface really makes me want to land on earth. How long did it take to get that close to a planet?

:) - indeed awaiting planetary landings, the sooner the funner.

I drove as close as I dared with SC, then voluntarily dropped out - took about 5-6 minutes to get that close from there then.

:) - indeed awaiting planetary landings, the sooner the funner.

I drove as close as I dared with SC, then voluntarily dropped out - took about 5-6 minutes to get that close from there then.

When you find that first ELW you won't want to let it go. I soooo wanted to land there.

Tad cold ... any closer to absolute zero and the place'd be colder than space/vacuum itself...

Screenshot_3kelvinClassI.jpg

...and I wonder ... a "ẑ" or an unhappy face...

oXLDOg4.jpg

Last edited:
Those stars are already in-game, but they currently just float a distance away from each other. I heard that FD plans to update the graphic part of it to make them look like that.

Yea, the basics are there, just need to sort out the graphics.

BD+28 4211 (C).jpg

I lensed the Small Magellanic Cloud!

Also freaky but can't be captured in a screenshot. Putting a Blackhole between you and a star and fly toward it watching the star shrink from the lens. Captured at BD+28 4211

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom