Screenie(s)...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Commander's log: New Year's Eve 3303; I'm starting to think that guy who told me there was an excellent bar in the Crab Nebula might have been pulling my leg.

RYJW6zL.jpg

Wait a minute, what's that signal? It's really close to the star, heavy interference... oh Station X huh? That sounds welcoming and not at all like some kind of off-the-grid torture palace.

XBiocvq.jpg

OK, so that's fifth door on the left after the atmosphere processors, knock three times, then once, ask for Jose and tell him that Arthur in Docking Control sent me? Gotcha.

Xg9ICBW.jpg

Well this was unexpected. Seems a bit quiet but they say it livens up later on, let's just hope the Thargoids don't crash the party! Happy New Year Commanders.

ICRwKYR.jpg

So I read a news article in Barnard's Star and it hinted at a crashed ship on 2042 L1 in the Alpha Centauri system. So I went looking. And this is what I found:

611CE0200BF0CCC9BEC5344F676AF42B16553AAE

A5A33672385C4218CE48742279E26F4EC2CCE7F3

DEF5F70176680A33730E6043C9D3A7B01AEDD81C

In my opinion, the game needs MUCH more of this sort of thing - news reports hinting at locations of crashes, scanning the data cores leading on to other places, giving you a sense of purpose before the trail goes cold. I'd buy that for a dollar.

Well what a morning it's been! I read a message in Sol mentioning something about Kahina Loren broadcasting messages in the HIP 17519 system. So I went there and found this:

8C5BF16F1DED4DC07D1020B472DABACA89F83EC0

After listening to some girl called Salami or something tell me everything's a conspiracy, I figured it was time I started engineering my ship. So I flew down to Merope and I saw this on the way:

495224BC0F3CD3ECC84FECB919F4C5F7AB04F96F

Looks like the Thargoids shot up that ship pretty bad. It was an IMMENSE ship too. Anyway, on I go to Merope where I visit the Barnacle looking for meta alloys:

83FB20D1CC34F60AB37AEE478E57E53D90E56328

And as I'm about to leave, I pick up a signal from a listening post:

5E7C7D26AB9686257CEB73BEB2FBC41976A775F8

After scanning and digesting the data, I guess there's a whole other mystery out there to solve! But before I do that, I need to go visit my dad in that pesky "real world".

"If I promise to stop eating sprouts can I come back aboard?"

Hey, sprouts are much maligned!

Well what a morning it's been! I read a message in Sol mentioning something about Kahina Loren broadcasting messages in the HIP 17519 system. So I went there and found this...

After scanning and digesting the data, I guess there's a whole other mystery out there to solve!

You should start your own "narrative in screenshots" thread :D

Trinity, is that golden wireframe good for photoshooting? I got chromed version and have been thinking that golder version also. I am just afraid that in space shots black is all you see.

Well it look pretty nice on the landing pad, not tried out of the station yet

Not photogenic, but interesting maybe. :)

Test flight of the re-designed Sidewinder-class planetary survey vessel Kebechet.
tuaytzc.jpg

low altitude manouvering
Test result: success
At low altitudes the Sidewinder has enough vertical thrust to comfortably fligh in high-speed and high-risk situations.
rpQ3FgQ.jpg

Landing
Test result: success
Landing on a >1g planet without shields doesn't result in any hull damage.
BODmJHp.jpg

wftQRJP.jpg

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom