Screenshots with DK2

Shame on me but I have not had a good scour of the forums to see if this is a known problem or if a fix is known for it but does anyone else have issues when trying to screen capture with F10 and alt-F10? the resulting images are either left-right eye or a simgle image that's heavily "blurred"..

TIA

Is this what you mean, or are you getting something different?
15443952843_a25797bbda_o.jpg

As far as I know you will always get a screenshot that is distorted for the Rift. And the 4K screenshot option, or whatever the "high res" option is doesn't work. Its a shame. I really do wish there was a way to take normal screenshots *in addition to* the Rift distorted ones.

Odd, when I tested the screenshots in beta, I was getting normalized, flat-screen screenshots. I'll have to retest it.

Is this what you mean, or are you getting something different?

Yes indeed, pressing F10 would produce that result however with alt-F10 its a single image(a 4k image, not a L+R eye) and very blurry.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Odd, when I tested the screenshots in beta, I was getting normalized, flat-screen screenshots. I'll have to retest it.

Please do, it would be good to hear what results you get.

On this topic - I was looking through my User/Frontier folder this morning and found a video that had been taken while I was playing.... err... what did I press to make in-game video recording start/stop?! I'd love to do it again!

@hairboy: To my knowledge there is no clip grabbing functionality in the game. At least nothing the comunity has found.
Are you sure you are not accidentally using something that is supported by your videcard? (e.g. Shadowplay for Nvidia or Raptr for AMD)

Top Bottom