🌊 Sea Otters 🦦

tuxpi.com.1597506355.jpg

╔══════════════╗
Sea Otters
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
__

Did you know?

Unlike other animals, Sea Otters don't have a layer of blubber! However, they have the thickest fur of all animals!

__

I love this game, and I love Sea Otters as you may have guessed by my name. I feel Sea Otters would make a perfect and adorable addition to the game, they are cute, fluffy and amazing animals. They would also be a great addition to zoos with a marine focus, or any zoo really! They are very interesting animals, one of the few animals who use tools! They use rocks to crack open their food, and they even have their favourite rocks which they store in little pockets under their armpits! They are unfortunately endangered with a decreasing population, and have been hunted to near extinction in the past. Luckily with the laws in place they are now a protected species!

__

af8262b01319f9a222142f49c94015ab.jpg

__

Want to know more about Sea Otters? These are some fun facts!

1. Sea Otters can hold their breath for an impressive 5 minutes!
2. Sea Otters eat 25% of their weight every day!
3. Baby Sea Otter's fur is too dense to swim underwater! Their moms often attach them to kelp to keep them in one place while hunting for food!
4. Sea Otters spend most of their time grooming when they are not sleeping or eating!
5. Sea Otters hold paws while they sleep to make sure they don't drift away from each other!
6. The Sea Otter can live it's entire life without leaving the water!
7. They can dive up to 330 feet underwater!

__

I hope this was fun to read! And I hope some people also would like to see Sea Otters in the game!

Last edited:
I would love to see these guys in game amongst other marine animals. I would probably prefer the more popular otter subspecies like a river otter but I’d definitely take sea otters.

Yes, please otters! I'd prefer a freshwater one, since they'd fit in a bit better with our existing habitats, but maybe a freshwater one in a NA/European/Asian pack, and if we ever get sea creatures, a saltwater one.

Otters are needed. I cannot believe that the diving issue cannot be sorted out as even the 2d zoo tycoon figured out diving almost 20 years ago, as did the sequel

Wouldn't it be easier to deal with any animation in a lesser graphics game 20 years ago than it is now with the more complex graphics? Kinda like saying you can draw diving animals on paper,why can't they figure it out in PZ. For all we know it is something being worked on or already done as well. Not like they communicate very much about what they work on.

Top Bottom