Parks Seafort (Under Construction)

Hey guys,

For the first time ever I managed to get really creative after being inspired by many videos and pictures of what people do. It took me some time to shake off the whole single grid state of mind that I was used from RCT3.
In that game, the grid held me back from even trying to create beatiful structures because I felt I just wouldn't be able to do it.

Now in PC, I decided to try again. After several small single-grid buildings, I decided to experiment.
I figured let's just see what a circle of 1/4-round walls look like (inspired by Kukamonda's colosseum)
Then I thought well let's make this a watchtower with a ride on it.
Then I decided another tower with a custom made stairs would be cool, since I never did anything like that.
And then... at the bottom I figured it would be a good place for a peer, but that needs water etc. etc. and so the project grew.
As a very first "big build" for me it's taking lots of hours, also because I finally want to make it as detailed as I can imagine it, so still under construction here are 2 screenshots:

Feedback and suggestions welcome, but please don't trash my first ever big project :D

Thanks guys, I'm kinda going with it adding stuff as i get ideas while building, the only thing I actually planned was the bottom circle, the rest just grew while building :D

Thanks guys, I'm kinda going with it adding stuff as i get ideas while building, the only thing I actually planned was the bottom circle, the rest just grew while building :D

happens to me alot aswell, you start with a base layout and something in mind and while building you find out that something else looks cooler or you just completely forgot what you were aiming for but the end result is amazing :D

happens to me alot aswell, you start with a base layout and something in mind and while building you find out that something else looks cooler or you just completely forgot what you were aiming for but the end result is amazing :D

I just chose the forge because it was the best fit, size wise :)

I just chose the forge because it was the best fit, size wise :)

yeah! it looks like it belongs there :D amazing job! i absolutely loove the little bridge thing going to it, this thing is much better than i ever can do :p im impressed

So i haven't had much time or patience for videogames lately, but now i finally got time and used the terraforming update to finish off the lake.

It's still not final because the bigg attraction to the left is an eyesore atm, and i still want a rollercoaster flying around the fort. I have made a little tunnel to the bridge with the new archway, so the small boats for maintenance etc. don't have to go all the way around.

I also noticed that from far away the wall of the bridge becomes "stairs-like" so heres a pic of how it actually looks:

Also the alpha 2 screwed up the angle on all my lanterns so i have to redo those, don't mind them :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom