search and rescue finished?

so while i was out and about i happened across a black box and on a whim i picked i up. i then later took it to a station with the intent of turning it into the search and rescue agent, but they say their task is complete. i didn't think it was possible for their task to be complete. i had always just assumed they would continue on forever and act as a way for us to dump things that probably shouldn't be sold to a market. however this leave me in a bit of a weird position, what do i do with this black box? i can't seem to sell it anywhere, do i just chuck the thing back out into space?

Is it legal Salvage? Sometimes Black Boxes are Illegal and in that case the S&R won't take them. You'd have to find a Black Market to take it.

Otherwise I'd try again at another station before reporting it as a bug and venting it into space.

Is it legal Salvage? Sometimes Black Boxes are Illegal and in that case the S&R won't take them. You'd have to find a Black Market to take it.

Otherwise I'd try again at another station before reporting it as a bug and venting it into space.

yep, it's completely legit and the black market has no interest in it

so i left the station, went and did a few things, then when i came back they were willing to take it. so i don't know why they wouldn't take it before or why they will now, but what ever i guess.

welp the issue is back now with an escape pod this time and i'm fairly sure they guy inside is pretty ripe by this point and in need of a shower, i'm going to just file a bug report

so while i was out and about i happened across a black box and on a whim i picked i up. i then later took it to a station with the intent of turning it into the search and rescue agent, but they say their task is complete. i didn't think it was possible for their task to be complete. i had always just assumed they would continue on forever and act as a way for us to dump things that probably shouldn't be sold to a market. however this leave me in a bit of a weird position, what do i do with this black box? i can't seem to sell it anywhere, do i just chuck the thing back out into space?

I don't understand station behavoir. What Task is complete? Looks like the Red Cross is saying: Okay guys we have enough blood, we close this shop.... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom