Search and Rescue Missing People

Just thought it would be cool to have a missing persons post in search and rescue, people who have been lost around the galaxy i.e CEO David Braben last seen in the Lave system, reward for finding him… 10cr :)P). and this would be a bonus added to the occupied escape pod reward. And these could chain as well, David could then offer you a bounty reward for assassinating Sandro Sammarco.

oh and I forgot to mention space legs :eek:

Last edited:
(Google Translate)

not bad as idea.. a list of lost people to find .. scattered in space..

on the other hand seen the number of system and the size of the galaxy .. one stops at the human bubble .. but there is always a question of luck.. very weak luck..

it would be like another entertainment or a satisfaction to have found by chance.. David Braben :p

or it's like missions where we ask to find a black box .. except that it's a person in his evacuation capsule.. a choice

--
on this subject what I would like as another suggestion that I could post .. they are personal evacuation capsules.. clearly nominative and sometimes anonymous why not but indicated.

and I wish my capsule looks like a typical English phone (microtransaction purchase).. I may be exaggerating here.

Last edited:
This has been talked about before... About spawning missions from turning in lifepods. Seems only natural if this would also get incorporated into the game.

clearly already proposed .. myself I did it and else before me certainly.. it must be a reminder of suggestion.

Just thought it would be cool to have a missing persons post in search and rescue, people who have been lost around the galaxy i.e CEO David Braben last seen in the Lave system, reward for finding him… 10cr :)P). and this would be a bonus added to the occupied escape pod reward. And these could chain as well, David could then offer you a bounty reward for assassinating Sandro Sammarco.

I like the idea.
rep

Top Bottom