Seasonal realism and weather improvements

It bothers me that in my North American taiga biome, it randomly snows in June but doesn't snow between October and April. I understand that time is going to be a little wonky in a simulator like this, but some effort to align weather affects with the dates, biome, and hemisphere would be appreciated. I've also noticed I'm not the only one here bewildered by guests wearing inappropriate clothing (i.e. shorts to a taiga biome in winter), then shivering as they walk through the zoo. So I have a couple suggestions related to seasons and weather:
1.) Guests wear clothes appropriate to their biome. I know it's difficult to have guests change clothes based on season (because it effectively takes months to walk through a zoo), but guests in cooler biomes could wear pants and jackets (for example) and be a little less susceptible to cold weather.
2.) Match umbrellas in use with those available at Info Centers. Okay, I realize this is primarily an aesthetic thing, but if my info centers only sell green umbrellas, I'd really love to see only green umbrellas in my zoo when it's raining (or an increased number of green umbrellas), rather than an indiscriminate multitude of colors. This is another great way to tailor the look of a zoo.

Top Bottom