Second best selling game on Steam

Huge congrats to Frontier. This type of game is a guilty pleasure for so many. It's nostalgic & new all at the same time & i know i'll be diving in & out of this game for years to come, as i did with previous theme park games... except that one with 'World' at the end. Didn't go anywhere near that.. thing [wacky]

How does that work? When I pull up the list, it is the tenth item on the list. I also don't see anything on that page that indicates it's shown in a "ranking" order. Also, if it is, what time frame is it based on and is it based on dollar amount or number of copies sold?

I really hope Planet Coaster is super successful so we get lots of post-release content down the road. I will certainly be spreading the word to the world about how awesome it is.

How does that work? When I pull up the list, it is the tenth item on the list. I also don't see anything on that page that indicates it's shown in a "ranking" order. Also, if it is, what time frame is it based on and is it based on dollar amount or number of copies sold?

I really hope Planet Coaster is super successful so we get lots of post-release content down the road. I will certainly be spreading the word to the world about how awesome it is.

My understanding is the Top Sellers list is based on revenue.

Typically it calculates revenue generated over the previous 24 hours, holiday season sales mean they change it to calculate top revenue from the most recent 3 hours. It basically tells you what the top selling games are right now.

But it also includes people activating steam keys as that is when the revenue is created.

Edit: It is 4th now for instance.

Last edited:
Not sure how the op's linked ranking works but given that farming simulator 17 is on there I don't think it holds much credibility.

Top Bottom