Second thargoid scout has been found

I just recorded near 15 minutes of abient sound at the crash site. Its absolutly stunning! The planet "sings" and grumbles due to its volcanism. Wow... just WOW!!

15 minutes of planetary sound

Not much of a beat, and the lyrics are inaudible; can’t see it knocking Jjagged Bbanner out of the top 10 list :D

edit: seems like everyone’s lost their sense of humour, or is it post-Xmas lethargy?

Last edited:
Can you scan the second Thargoid Scout? I can select as target in left panel. But Data Link Scanner will not fire. Weird thing is as you move further away from it number of Metres goes down.

Can you scan the second Thargoid Scout? I can select as target in left panel. But Data Link Scanner will not fire. Weird thing is as you move further away from it number of Metres goes down.

Yes, you need to point your scanner at it, turret often makes it easier, as it is underground.

You will need to do a Triple Somersault Fosbury flop in the tucked position whilst utilising the Heimlich Manoeuvre, all in your SRV whilst clicking your heels together vigorously... :D

At least FD made it easier this time, the first scout was difficult to scan :rolleyes:

May i ask question ? How you are finding places and objects like this ?

Even with exact coordinates i had nothing on scaner , eyeball mk 1 was not registering anything , i found it at last when i landed and followed SRV scanner .

I am just curios because i could never find something like this unless i could win 200 mil $ in some lottery and have same luck in game.

Cruising around moon/planet 500m/s few km above seems rather time consumig and ineffective to me

Last edited:
Indeed it is, and that's why hardly anyone finds this stuff. I'm always amazed at the tenacity of the players who do.
jaw-drop.png

Top Bottom