[INDEPENDENT] Section 51 R.A.I.D. Division is looking for Pilots.

Welcome Commanders:

Section 51 R.A.I.D. Division is looking for mature pilots regardless of how long you have been playing the game. Our primary mission is to defend human inhabited space from the Thargoids and hunt them down anywhere they hide. We have a player based faction in the game which requires some BGS time to maintain control of our home system. We regularly schedule runs to guardian space for newer players to unlock guardian modules and weapons. We do Thursday Night Thargoids to hone our skills for the hunt and Friday Night Fights, we hunt Pirates, combat mine and go after capital ships, or any other good suggestion that sounds fun. A couple of us have secondary accounts that we use for long range exploration as well. We also help the new players by softening the learning cliff that is Elite Dangerous, we understand that it can be very difficult as a new player to gain traction. We have a program that will have you mining and making plenty of credits in just a few days. You can check out my Twitchtv channel for some of our antics. You can find us most nights in the discord linked below, just mention this recruiting post. Look forward to flying with you commanders and see you in the black.

CMDR Normin
Discord: https://discord.gg/Fyhah57
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/cmdr_normin/

Last edited:
I have been flying with these guys for a few months now and what I like the most is they actually get on coms (TS) and do stuff together. Super awesome with new players...seriously they are patient with folks.

Mostly and older and mature group of players. A relaxed atmosphere and laid back sense of humor. Good times all around.

We have done eng, combat, mining, Thargoids and just farting around where ever we happen to be that night.

o7 CMDR's

Hey all Keep a Lookout for us We got a lot of stuff coming and have some big plans for our future. You to could be part of this. Please give any of its members a buzz and we'll get back to you. We set forth to have fun first have some great ways to help new players learn.

You can also check out my Beginners Guide @ https//www.youtube.com/user/greattaz

I would love to join! I'm a fairly new player still learning to get the hang of everything. Would it be best for me to apply through the website or reaching out to someone directly?

Zashen, Just swing by our teamspeak and hangout in the lobby someone should be right up. I am on most nights by 7pm CST but there are other people available to help. Looking forward to meeting you.

ts99.gameservers.com:9113

Zashen, Just swing by our teamspeak and hangout in the lobby someone should be right up. I am on most nights by 7pm CST but there are other people available to help. Looking forward to meeting you.

ts99.gameservers.com:9113

Really appreciate the additional information! I raid on another game until 9:30 CST tonight. I'll hop in TS once i'm done to meet everyone. If I happen to miss you then i'll try to catch you sometime this week.

I am very intrested in joining. i just came back to the game and looking for some good people to fly and game with. i tried to apply on your site but it seems some links are broken.

At least you have a sense of humor, stop by our teamspeak and find out. Address is in the first post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom