Selling albino animals

Long story short I now have 5 albino peafowl and I'd like to sell one but in the trade center he appears as a normal color peacock, if I transfer him back he's white again. If a player adops an albino, does he in fact get an albino? I don't want to charge for and promise an albino if the other player gets a normal color peacock.

Exactly, but regardless I won't put on the animal if I'm not sure what the other player will get. Here's a pic btw.
2019-11-08 (5).png

Tiger sanctuary zoo/MakyMania franchise, both for 500cc. If you buy one please update here.
PS. If you breed albinos it's like you're inbreeding (fertility and immunity can be 0) even if they're not related, it's the same outcome.

Last edited:
Tiger sanctuary zoo/MakyMania franchise, both for 500cc. If you buy one please update here.
Thanks, I bought one. I didn't buy the other one, so that another Person has a Chance to get it. Weird that it only shows the normal Icon in the Trade Center

Last edited:
PS. If you breed albinos it's like you're inbreeding (fertility and immunity can be 0) even if they're not related, it's the same outcome.
Good to know. Nevertheless I've put a female in the Enclosure and hope that his Offspring gets his white Color.

If you want I can send you a Message if I should get a Animal with a special Color of another Species

Good to know. Nevertheless I've put a female in the Enclosure and hope that his Offspring gets his white Color.

If you want I can send you a Message if I should get a Animal with a special Color of another Species
Ty for the update :D
If they made it legit they have 2 genes that determine color, the offspring would only get the white color if the mother also had a recessive (hidden) gene for it. Some inbreeding would probably work the next generation tho if you don't mind the risk of low immunity/fertility.
And yea, please do :D I've seen people with white tigers and zebras.

Last edited:
If they made it legit they have 2 genes that determine color, the offspring would only get the white color if the mother also had a recessive (hidden) gene for it.

For an animal to be albino,it needs to inherit both recessive genes causing that condition from both parents.

It's not a Albino. The Peacock I've buyed is leucistic. It has blue Eyes. If it would be a Albino the Eyes would be red. I think Frontier should use another term for these Animals because that's two different Mutations.

I've started a Breeding-Project with him😉

Edit: it was successful. But sadly he was the Father of the Mother. Hopefully I can get a good Population if I plan everything right

Last edited:
The picture of the animal should definitely change to match its genetic colouring (or have some kind of notification on it), or else I could definitely see people putting "ALBINO ANIMAL" as its name just to scam people. 🤔 Just something I realized after reading your post lol since I'm assuming that's what you meant by promising them?

I was thinking about this very thing last night! Definitely something that ought to be tweaked eventually.

Came here to ask the same! 5 leucistic Nile Monitors at my Zoo at the moment and I'd like to sell some of them for what they're worth. I hope there'll be a fix soon, for now I'll just try naming them "LEUCISTIC" and hope ppl trust me :LOL:
Also, the peacock is so beautiful!

Attachments

• 20191108204548_1.jpg
    20191108204548_1.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 120
I would love some more Albinos! If you have breed more let me know! I have Albino Common Warthogs I have started breeding, got a bunch of them and trying to establish a nice supply of them with good genes ;D, I have been selling them with the name ** Albino Breed (Ghost) ** Hoping they update the pictures so people can tell they are actually Albino and not someone trying to scam them xD
Also I try to store the early adults and only have a minimum pair making more babies. They also work well with regular animals so if you have a male albino and lot's of regular females you can get a lot of them very fast. Also for those animals that take more time I recommend after you breed them to freeze the Albino in the storage so hey don't age until the other females/males are ready for breeding again.

Attachments

• 20191108122050_1.jpg
    20191108122050_1.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 20191107151804_1.jpg
    20191107151804_1.jpg
    631 KB · Views: 195
They also work well with regular animals so if you have a male albino and lot's of regular females you can get a lot of them very fast.
Are the females related with him? I ask because at the Moment I only was able to breed white Peafowl trough letting the Peacock breed with his Offspring and it would be wonderful if I don't must do that and could get a healthy Population

They really need to show the right Pictures for these Animals because I am searching for female Orangutans and there are 2 extremely expensive females but with not very good Genetics I bought one even if I'm not sure, because I can get a lot of CC with my Bengal Tigers I've bred. Sadly it's just a normal Orangutan with not very good genes

• Like (+1)
Reactions: Dae
Are the females related with him? I ask because at the Moment I only was able to breed white Peafowl trough letting the Peacock breed with his Offspring and it would be wonderful if I don't must do that and could get a healthy Population
I had multiple non albino warthogs and when I got the 'Ghost' achievement I noticed the albino warthog, I have kept him breeding in the same enclosure with regular females, warthogs give tons of babies and i discovered I was able to get lots of new ones, some with 0 fertility, others with 100% some regular females gave birth to both albino and regular babies during the same birth and some albino's gave birth to new albino's, still experimenting with it. I created an albino only enclosure now where I will test things with 1 pair of them. Next to it i have regular warthogs so I can always move and mix them again but when I was breeding them in the old enclosure it was a big mess, I had 20+ normal warthogs mixed with albino's and plain zebra's in the same enclosure :p In the end it was too chaotic to keep track off since I was focusing on Bengal tigers and lions + lots of other animals I also tried to maintain. Today I had a little bit of a cash problem dropped from half a mil to 200k so I had to rework things to solve the losses, While i try to fix that I will have the pair of Albino's continue the experiment and let you know after the weekend how things went.

They really need to show the right Pictures for these Animals because I am searching for female Orangutans and there are 2 extremely expensive females but with not very good Genetics I bought one even if I'm not sure, because I can get a lot of CC with my Bengal Tigers I've bred. Sadly it's just a normal Orangutan with not very good genes
Don't buy overpriced animals in the hope they are albino, I think if they are someone will state it in their name, even than it is always a risk :) Better look for them on the forum so you can coordinate with the buyer/seller.

Top Bottom