Semi-aquatics

Would be awesome... but Frontier would need to work on their natural water system and how land animals interact with it. Currently nothing can swim... not even the animals so short they walk below the water...

An idea I had, maybe have semi-aquatics be in the lagoon, but with a unique requirement: a swimming island as a resting/basking spot. Without the island, they can't properly rest and and would eventually drown due to exhaustion, making it a necessity for those species. It also provides a somewhat safe area from larger marine predators (though the edges might still be dangerous).

An idea I had, maybe have semi-aquatics be in the lagoon, but with a unique requirement: a swimming island as a resting/basking spot. Without the island, they can't properly rest and and would eventually drown due to exhaustion, making it a necessity for those species. It also provides a somewhat safe area from larger marine predators (though the edges might still be dangerous).
Yes this would definitely make it work

Una idea que tuve, tal vez hacer que los semi-acuáticos estuvieran en la laguna, pero con un requisito único: una isla para nadar como lugar para descansar / tomar el sol. Sin la isla, no pueden descansar adecuadamente y eventualmente se ahogarían debido al agotamiento, por lo que es una necesidad para esas especies. También proporciona un área algo segura de los depredadores marinos más grandes (aunque los bordes aún pueden ser peligrosos).
Agree

I would love semi-aquatic animals too! The lagoons might be a little deep for some of them but instead of a brand new kind of enclosure they could add a floating island like environment that can go on top of the lagoon or attaches to the side of the lagoon so the animals have land mass and water access.

I would love semi-aquatic animals too! The lagoons might be a little deep for some of them but instead of a brand new kind of enclosure they could add a floating island like environment that can go on top of the lagoon or attaches to the side of the lagoon so the animals have land mass and water access.
there is the water thing in Environment, so if we put some of it in paddocks, they can live well!

Top Bottom