Send us your Christmas-themed Planet Coaster jokes!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Ho ho ho coaster friends,

We are in full preparation for the upcoming 24 hour Festive Charity livestream, and we are sure it's going to be a blast!

For a little project throughout the stream, we are looking for YOUR best jokes about theme parks or Planet Coaster if you're feeling creative, in the spirit of Christmas. Please post your most hilarious giggles in this thread and yours might be featured during the livestream on December 19!

[heart] Bo

Zac Antonaci

Head of Communications
Frontier
Creaper and Curlyriff,

I've deleted your posts. As Bo mentioned, can we please try and keep this thread (and ideally the forums in general) a nice positive atmosphere and in keeping with the spirit of the event and charity it will be supporting.

Thanks,

Zac

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
As Zac & Bo already knows most of my jokes are in no way suitable for polite (or any kind) of company come to think of it...) I will attempt a clean joke but it may take a while.....

"It's easier to get people to stand in line for hours to buy presents during the holidays, than it is to get peeps to wait in a 4min queue in PC" [haha]

Last edited:
What is Chief Beef's biggest secret ?

One day, he wants to be part of a big mac [mouth shut]

My bad sense of humour is probably funnier than the joke here [wink][haha]

Last edited:
Why didn't Cosmic Cow come to the Christmas party?

Because he's Moo-ish!

CotxJUB.gif

What do you call a ride that traverses the entire Earth?

A satellite.

Haha I bet you thought it would be called Planet Coaster. [wink]

Last edited:
Father Christmas was once told that he couldn't ride the tallest coasters because of his enormous overweight -
but he didn't take that warning seriously.

Guess he underestimated the gravity of the situation.

Father Christmas was once told that he couldn't ride the tallest coasters because of his enormous overweight -
but he didn't take that warning seriously.

Guess he underestimated the gravity of the situation.

[haha] I like this one.

Top Bottom