SEPP - Social Eleu Progressive Party

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi
I really like the idea of an exporer nation.It's nice to see the great responce it has gotten. Unfortunatly for me , I won't be back untill late October. But I will join in your efffort as soon as I get back.

I didn't turn in any more of the tickets for these missions after I read Kancro's post saying that Purungurang was one for the future (I think that I'd already turned in 2 tickets before I read the post). So the influence changes might be delayed until I turn in the tickets that I've "banked." It does look like SEPP might expand into Purungurang rather than starting a war in Eleu though.

I do think it's a bit of a shortcoming in the BGS though if the minor factions don't prioritise influencing their own home system though. Hopefully Eleu-Electrical's influence is so low that at least an election will be triggered - which we will surely win.

As well as Kancro and Turambar there were a few other CMDRs about, mostly in Eleu though, which isn't surprising as it's a popular rares-trading destination. As always, I sent a greetings message to every CMDR that I spotted, most of which were ignored or missed. None of the CMDRs were aligned to a PP power, and although I didn't write down any names I'd recognise any that see again. The only name that seemed familiar, I'm pretty sure was someone whom I've seen on the explorers' forum, so I think that everyone was either rares-trading or helping SEPP.

No CMDR ships were any scarier than a Cobra.
It's all good Raiko..no problem if you turned some in. I was just stating what we were doing and affecting when taking those PURUNGARANG missions, but didn't want to distract the focus from ELEU, hence the postponing for a later time but nothing bad if you turned some in.

Unfortunately, we don't pick or choose where to expand. If we could, I would go for Louguala and Noatine which are right there next to the Twins. But see, last time we expanded all the way down to ALOWIS! Giving the fact that ELEU is 2bn people, STJL is only 10 million and ALOWIS only 350k people, I believe the last expansion was triggered by SEPP-STJL and couldn't go to a bigger system, hence it went to ALOWIS. This is speculation but is my guess. If it's so, it won't be until ELEU is controlled and it triggers an expansion that we will see significant systems being expanded to.

Hi, finally I have some time to write, I was running mission for ELEU and for ALOWIS too from Wednesday I think. After info from Kancro Vantas about priority ELEU only for this system. I'm quite new to this flipping station game play. For now we have like +80% in ELEu are we suppose to do more mission for ELEU or maybe we should do something else in order to tiger civil war?
I have never spend more then few hours doing something other then exploring and must say that I've found mining, trading and smuggling quite fun but not for long run. Already I hear this beautiful song of the Void, and is whispering my name ...
So in near future I will go in to frontier but not before we take ELEU!
Awesome work CMDR Dhror...I saw you there in my galmap...and yes, as you can see the BGS is anything but easy...it does take much more than just running missions...it's a lot of perseverance...and hoping for the best, as it throws this unexpected states sometimes!

At this point CMDR'S, in which we are over 60 in ALW and STJL, and well above 70 in ELEU, I was expecting a CIVIL WAR to be triggered. Seems the expansion is the pending state, but hey! we already avoided that WAR with the Feds in STJL in case nobody noted! So, penidng states can be changed!!

Pushing ELEU over 90 will definitely trigger the expansion. Keeping STJL and ALW below 70 - and probably closer to 60 - will prevent expansion as well...pick and choose accordingly.. and let's hope in the next 3 days of bing in that sweet spot, a CW arises in ELEU... running out of choices and patience here to be honest!

Hi Cmdr Dhror... sorry I missed you this evening at Finney . I was intent at getting through the mailslot and missed your chat. I also ran a few missions (wow Bradshaw is a long haul but a pleasant spot). See you next time in.
Glad you are taking the opportunity to know and explore all of the SEPP nation.. Bradshaw is a cool spot indeed -you can hear the bass pumps fro the local clubs and discos in the hangar!

I shall be selling my data Tuesday 08 Sep. Then I need to pick up my Python in Wuru, head off to pick up a condie and then I will be back in the systems running missions. Looking forward to it.

Hi
I really like the idea of an exporer nation.It's nice to see the great responce it has gotten. Unfortunatly for me , I won't be back untill late October. But I will join in your efffort as soon as I get back.
We'll be eagerly waiting for you CMDR's!!

Everyone! Safe travels CMDR and let's keep bringing our Nation forward!! For ELEU's GLORY!!! FINNEY'S MUST BE FREE AGAIN!!!

UPDATE:

As we are getting ready to send the final registration for the group, I tried to include those that seemed to express "I'm in" as willing official members for SEPP in their posts.

Since I didn't want to commit anyone without their consent, I didn't include those that seemed more ambiguous about it. Also, I might have included people who doesn't want to be official part of the group.

In either case, please let me know, and I apologize any misunderstanding! Send me a message and I will either remove you from it or add you, as you wish!

Thank you guys!!

UPDATE:

As we are getting ready to send the final registration for the group, I tried to include those that seemed to express "I'm in" as willing official members for SEPP in their posts.

Since I didn't want to commit anyone without their consent, I didn't include those that seemed more ambiguous about it. Also, I might have included people who doesn't want to be official part of the group.

In either case, please let me know, and I apologize any misunderstanding! Send me a message and I will either remove you from it or add you, as you wish!

Thank you guys!!

You may add me to the list Kancro, I shall be home at some point on Friday, although heavily Jet lagged, so not sure how long I'll be able to stay awake and fly for.

I am IN count me as an official member, sold my data I am now allied to SEPP, been running missions between ELEU and SANTJALAN, (lol, took one for Pierce, didnt know it was 120K Ls away).
Once the war starts I will swap back to my Condie, which is docked in STJL.

Count me in.

Currently around 10 day's travel time away from the bubble, headed in with around 3500 systems' worth of data to sell (and hopefully advance to Elite). Will call in for precise docking instructions just prior to final system fall.

I'm interested in joining but won't be back until November/December. I left on my present trip on 5th June and I'm currently 16k LY away from Sag A*.
I'm hoping to be back in time for Christmas but at my current rate that may be a stretch.

My in-game explorer persona is Cmdr Hogweed. Any fellow explorer is welcome to add me to their friends list.

I didn't have any time to play ED last night, but I logged in briefly to check the situation in Eleu, as I'm currently docked at Finney Dock.

SEPP influence was down to around 75% (from 81% when I checked in the early hours of Monday morning) and was no longer showing BOOM. Eleu Electrical still controlled Finney Dock, their influence was still only about 11/12%.

All of the minor factions in Eleu including SEPP were showing downward trend arrows for their influence, I guess it's because Tuesday is a quiet day. :)

I'm not sure if anything was happening elsewhere in the three systems (or four including Purungurang), as I didn't have time to go flying.

Count me in, I am a little side tracked on my exploration journey and don't think I will be back for another week or two (maybe three as I can't seem to bring myself to come back to the bubble, there is more out here to see). When I get back to the bubble I will sell my data to SEPP and try some mining or trading until I once again hear the call of the black.

I didn't have any time to play ED last night, but I logged in briefly to check the situation in Eleu, as I'm currently docked at Finney Dock.

SEPP influence was down to around 75% (from 81% when I checked in the early hours of Monday morning) and was no longer showing BOOM. Eleu Electrical still controlled Finney Dock, their influence was still only about 11/12%.

All of the minor factions in Eleu including SEPP were showing downward trend arrows for their influence, I guess it's because Tuesday is a quiet day. :)

I'm not sure if anything was happening elsewhere in the three systems (or four including Purungurang), as I didn't have time to go flying.

I was in there last night (GMT +10) for a time. The faction politics seem fast paced and complicated. After some missions Eleu was back to BOOM but famine occurred again.. (after a food run to Peirce outpost I saw it). When I logged off the system was back to BOOM. Eleu electrical influence was down to 7 .7%. Ive been concentrating on undermining security missions for the opposition factions as well general missions for SEPP. Only spotted one other Commander in Santjalan but they disappeared soon as I jumped in. There was a vicious NPC (deadly rank) interdiction at Purungarang but otherwise easy.

The current State of the Nation in Eleu (19.15 GMT +10). Economic Bust. SEPP 88%. EEC 5%. ELP 0%. EGI 4%. CofE1%.. I guess this is favourable as it is a rise for SEPP. It is interesting to see the developments.

I finally got to Eleu last night (I got delayed delivering scrap to Hutton:D). I ran a few missions in ELeu for SEPP and then popped over to Santjalan and ran a few, I'll be having a good go on Friday night from around 6pm GMT if anyone's around and fancies winging up.

OK GUYS!!! UPDATED INFO ON FIRST POST!!

WOHOOO!! SO EXCITED!! WE ARE NOW AN OFFICIAL GROUP!!!

ALSO, WE ARE CHANGING STRATEGY FOR ELEU RADICALLY, SO PLEASE READ!!!!

THANKS!!

It was nice chatting to you when our time zones converged CMDR Rushmere. o7

Hopefully our corner of space will be secured when you next return to the bubble.

(And hopefully SEPP will stop trying to defeat itself after 1.4). :)

Lets slow down in eleu?

We need to slow our roll in Eleu a bit... energy went too far up and SEPP Sank.... it be good if we keep track of approx mission count, we did great job in last few days way too good for energy corp :D
The BG sim is a cruel teacher...

9-15-15
SEPP 21% Energy 71%
Missions: Abandon :mad: 8 mostly medium (few high) for Energy, this should lower them

9-14-15
SEPP 52% Energy 45% (Approx) those were nice # but didn't stay..

Lets hope tomorrow %'s are good.

Last edited:
It's good that we seem able to effect big changes in influence in a relatively short time. But it's disapointing that it takes a long time for states to actually change. SEPP had a pending expansion for more than a week; what is it waiting for?

I don't expect big changes to happen overnight, but I would like to understand the process and know how long things take. Galnet has descriptions of what the states mean, but no other information. Is there an explanation from FD anywhere? I've not been able to find anything.

And I'm afraid that I got bored of waiting for something to happen and went out exploring a couple of days ago, although I should be back just as quickly.

I left to take part in a race, but I'll be back again by the end of the weekend.

I'd suggest taking all the SEPP and EEC missions, and dumping the others, rather than just running missions for one faction at a time. Eventually I'd think that the two factions should balance in the 40%-60% each region.

I do still find it a bit weird/buggy that SEPP appears to generate missions to stablise the authorities in Eleu and create unrest in Santjalan. I'm waiting to see if 1.4 fixes the oddball mission generation before raising any tickets. Has anyone seen any SEPP missions to attack authority/civilian/bounty-hunter ships in Eleu? I've seen quite a few to target 'good guys' in Santjalan, but never any in Eleu.

The cargo missions seem to work correctly (eg I've done a few SEPP missions to smuggle battle weapons into Finney Dock), but the combat missions seem to target the wrong system.

SEPP was down to 21% last night in ELEU...lol, I think Raiko is right, we need to run missions for both SEPP and EEC. Most of the ELEU missions are either assassination or pirate, haven't seen an other combat ones, although it does differ depending on whether I am in my Condie or Vulture.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom