September broke my game

Similar to the stored modules bug everyone else was experiencing, I have a slightly different issue. The modules I have currently equipped have a red ∅ symbol where the engineered symbol should be. If i click in the module and click show info, it correctly shows the engineering that's been done however the engineering doesn't actually take effect. Example, my current jump range in my Krait ii was 69ly. After the update it is only 39ly. Also it seems that my guardian frameshift drive booster doesn't work. Storing and equiping modules does not fix the issue. Logging out and logging back in doesn't fix the issue. Selling and rebuyjng the module does not fix the issue.

Please help.

Raise a support ticket with Frontier and they look into why it's broken for you.

I have done this and receive the same email back from them, follow the steps provided in the fix suggestion. Which is to store and reequip the modules. I have even replied to the ticket telling them it does nothing and they just close my ticket.

If their goal was to anger they're player base to the point people leaving to never return. Well they've succeeded. Every update the past few years they release something good but also something breaks. But this time, it's all just trash and they broke everything. Good thing they made arx available to earn in game because I'm done throwing money at fdev for a game they refuse to fix.

Lestat

Banned
Why not do some videos of the issue. I know my laptop i7 8750 512 SSD 16 GB ram and 1070 I have the Geforce Experience. I have been able to record any issue and send it to the Tech support. On the Weekend I had a few lock-ups.

I'm feeling quite let down by this patch. Since patch I've tried four times to connect and play and out those four only once have I managed to have a session that lasted an hour.

A 25% success rate at being able to play the game is really poor.

I'm feeling quite let down by this patch. Since patch I've tried four times to connect and play and out those four only once have I managed to have a session that lasted an hour.

A 25% success rate at being able to play the game is really poor.

I guess I'm a bit luckier than you I'm just dealing with all of my engineering being removed and fdev falsely claiming to fix it then intentionally close out each and every one of my tickets because the said they fixed it.

I guess I'm a bit luckier than you I'm just dealing with all of my engineering being removed and fdev falsely claiming to fix it then intentionally close out each and every one of my tickets because the said they fixed it.

I mean come on, you say it's fixed then why is it still broke? If it's not fixed don't lie and say it is and just close my ticket to get rid of me.

Yesterday I had my first bug encounter and no, it weren't Thagroids.

Came to home station with a Cutter, swapped into Krait. To my surprise game loaded INSIDE the hangar. My immediate thought - finally they altered all that rotation on landing pad crap. But then elevator went up, rotated 180 and went down just to rotate 180 back and ... go to surface again. Ok, game got confused, had to perform weird dance to re-orient itself - I thought.

But landing pad went down again, rotated 180 just to resurface again. Attempted to access outfitting menu but game stuck on clearing the UI and showing loading icon. Luckily re-log fixed the issue.

Another bug was with game freezing at loading when I wanted access livery. I was shown picking menu - ship or SRV. At that point nothing worked - ship clicking, SRV clicking, pressing "back button". No response. Again, re-log fixed the freeze, afraid to reproduce the effect I didn't attempt again.

But my engineering modules and guardian booster seems to work.

Deleted member 182079

D
Yesterday I had my first bug encounter and no, it weren't Thagroids.

Came to home station with a Cutter, swapped into Krait. To my surprise game loaded INSIDE the hangar. My immediate thought - finally they altered all that rotation on landing pad crap. But then elevator went up, rotated 180 and went down just to rotate 180 back and ... go to surface again. Ok, game got confused, had to perform weird dance to re-orient itself - I thought.

But landing pad went down again, rotated 180 just to resurface again. Attempted to access outfitting menu but game stuck on clearing the UI and showing loading icon. Luckily re-log fixed the issue.

Another bug was with game freezing at loading when I wanted access livery. I was shown picking menu - ship or SRV. At that point nothing worked - ship clicking, SRV clicking, pressing "back button". No response. Again, re-log fixed the freeze, afraid to reproduce the effect I didn't attempt again.

But my engineering modules and guardian booster seems to work.

I've encountered the bold bit a few times now but it's not something that was introduced with the most recent update, had this happen to me way before every now and then. I think it might be related to NPCs spawning on the same pad as you - even though most of the time they don't, but I wonder if they game gets confused and the pad acts like an NPC is spawning and launching - this actually happened to me the other day while I was sitting on the pad (as in, NPC ship spawning inside my ship and eventually launching) - was a strange experience.

Has there been an official statement from FD, addressing the toal balls up that was this update?

Beyond patch notes and their “this has been added to the list of known issues” quip?

Just wondering if they had made comment, not out for blood or anything like that.

I'm on the far side of the galaxy, and I've didn't noticed that some modules don't work. My jumprang is 72 lys, and it didn't change.

The red icons behind the engineered modules are there, too.

I would raise a ticket again and again. Good luck.

o7

Deleted member 182079

D
What are those red engineering icons supposed to represent? I noticed them too but thought nothing of it. Ship seemed to work fine but I didn't investigate in more detail as I wasn't doing anything crazy with it, just hauling and collecting mats etc.

Top Bottom