Notice September Update - Known Issues

I just might.

Is this a case of buy one and get the other or are sleeves really being sold separate from a coat? It just seems very odd.

Oh, this is harmless in comparison! In VR, you get a genuine shock when entering Holo-Me in certain ships, with the Headless Hessian from Sleepy Hollow suddenly sitting on your face or worse (and your CMDR holo standing by, watching the dreadful scene from behind). You have to experience it by yourself, it's hard to describe.

O7,
🙃

Oh, this is harmless in comparison! In VR, you get a genuine shock when entering Holo-Me in certain ships, with the Headless Hessian from Sleepy Hollow suddenly sitting on your face or worse (and your CMDR holo standing by, watching the dreadful scene from behind). You have to experience it by yourself, it's hard to describe.

O7,
🙃

There are bugs, features and featured bugs.
All of them hate Buenos Ares.

Hello Commanders,

We wanted to give you a quick overview of some of the current known issues pertaining to the September Update. Please note that this isn’t an exhaustive list and may be updated over time.

As always, any issues and bugs you encounter should be reported via the Issue Tracker with as many details provided as possible.

We are currently investigating the following:
Fixed:
Next steps:

We are investigating the issues above and hope to have a number of these fixed as soon as possible. We’ll keep this thread updated when more information is available.

Thank you for your understanding and continued patience!
Guys, I just can’t understand one thing, why didn’t you even perform internal closed testing of the update and spat out such a crude and buggy build in the release?
what prevented you from even trying to test it?

Guys, I just can’t understand one thing, why didn’t you even perform internal closed testing of the update and spat out such a crude and buggy build in the release?
what prevented you from even trying to test it?

They probably did but their internal testing environment probably can not successfully / reliably simulate /emulate the real live one. Which probably tells a story doesn't it?

Top Bottom