Notice September Update - Known Issues

Interesting that FD doesn't go quite so far as to afford us an apology. No, I'm not asking for free ARX, or engineering materials. None of those silly request.

I'm just asking FD to do the human thing and say "we're sorry, we messed up".

they are too proud to apologize to the "mob" with which they see their community. and ... what is the use of their apologies, if they messed up earlier, they screwed up very large now and they will definitely continue to mess in the future. all of these apologies are worthless. You will still be amazed at how raw and bugged fleet carriers come out in December.

Deleted member 110222

D
they are too proud to apologize to the "mob" with which they see their community. and ... what is the use of their apologies, if they messed up earlier, they screwed up very large now and they will definitely continue to mess in the future. all of these apologies are worthless. You will still be amazed at how raw and bugged fleet carriers come out in December.
Yeah. You're right. Every update just breaks the game.

Every. Single. Time.

Needless to say I'm starting to fume.

Maybe it's just an anomaly and we all fell through some wormhole into a parallel universe where actually we're not playing Elite anymore but SC...…...

Actually in fairness SC has less bugs in it at this point........

However we can not access the shop directly ? 404 not found. Just to report.

Well, I think I'm going to look at the bright side of things. The game is borked. It's gonna be a few days/weeks until it's fixed.
What better time than now, to finally unlock Palin? I've been putting off that 5kLY trip long enough.

Put together this little fella for the ride. Destination: Trifid Sector EB-X C1-32
Trip computer says 121 jumps. Not too bad. Away we go!

Wish me success CMDRs!

FDev, wish you success in fixing the best space sim out there!

o7

X.

Yeah. You're right. Every update just breaks the game.

Every. Single. Time.

Needless to say I'm starting to fume.
Here then let FD themselves to the Elite and play!
if you are not indifferent to the fate of the elite. I ask you to help fd, believe me, they desperately need this! I described how to do this a little earlier, distribute it, please, wherever you can!
you know guys, this is actually not funny anymore. fdev slides down to bethesda level with its fallout 76 and bioware with anthem, in terms of product quality, and I think I know why. they don’t have enough motivation for normal work, because they receive free income from the sale of paints on ships. and I think we, the elite community, can help them find incentives. therefore, I want to appeal to the players.
please do not buy anything in the frontier store until they fix bugs and officially announce their “new era”. I think this should help them find an incentive to work.
Of course, battle fanboys will probably say "you have no right to demand anything from fdev!" do not listen to them. it they have no right to demand anything, because by saying this they actually agree that they are gray and
faceless biomass. but the elite community can and should demand at least normal work from fdev.
Thank you for your attention

Hello Commanders,

We wanted to give you a quick overview of some of the current known issues pertaining to the September Update. Please note that this isn’t an exhaustive list and may be updated over time.

As always, any issues and bugs you encounter should be reported via the Issue Tracker with as many details provided as possible.

We are currently investigating the following:

Dont know if yall will read this but I found a fix/workaround

Well, not a true fix but a bit of a workaround until its patched.

If you go to the engineers base, you can freely upgrade all your modules UNLESS you cursor over an upgrade that you are missing mats for. Have not yet tested this remote.

Does that make sense?

Say I am upgrading G5 MC at todds place. As long as I have ALL the mats required to do the upgrade, it wont soft lock.
If I don't have the mats necessary to roll, and select/mouse over the upgrade, then the screen will soft lock.

If it does soft lock, simply press your right panel button. Select engineers, then back out of the screen.

They have a separate server they've previously opened to the community to beta test updates. It would have been the correct way to go about this, but they got greedy and wanted that arx store live from the get-go.
Nah I mean they would’ve let us test for two weeks and then pushed the pre-test build :D

Top Bottom