Notice September Update - Known Issues

Love the new error messages. Just had a Mauve Adder. Now is that worse than a purple Adder but not as bad as a Red adder?

This morning remote workshop resulted in soft lock that would cause me have to exit to main menu....now....hard lock in which I need to kill the app entirely. Somehow the problem has become worse.................

Started a laser mining session (Painite ofc) and i got a Scarlet Krait error about 20-25 minutes into session.
Was ok in the begining, but i noticed the 4a Refinery piling up stuff instead of immediately sending processed stuff to cargo bays.
It was passing processed minerals to cargo at a rate of about 1 every 5-7 seconds.
Eventualy about 25 minutes into the session i got disconnected with Scarlet Krait error

And yes, before leaving the base i sold the initial 4A Refinery and fitted a brand new one.

Added it into Issue Tracker, new one, because the behaviour was different than the reported ones which mentioned instant crashing when limpets were returning the fragments to ship

https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/4092

something new to add..... No matter what I do; I cannot get my mapped controls to be seen at all in the game. IF I attempt to do a custom and then just modify that; it removes that one as well. what!? clear as day my custom binds are in the appropriate folders and yet; the game goes... "NOPE" nothing there pick one of these. worked perfectly BEFORE this "update" which feels more like a downgrade to be honest.

Last edited:

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Since the update all my engineered modules are showing a red blob instead of orange. Doesn't this mean they're not working or something?

PS: Power priorities are all over the place but tha't probably down to me :)

Deleted member 110222

D
Hello Commanders,

We have just rolled out a server side fix (effective immediately), which should address the following issues on all platforms:
We'll keep you updated of any further developments and bug fixes when the information becomes available.

Thank you for your understanding.
That's good to hear.

You're not getting a thank you from me though. This shouldn't have happened at all.

Going into the game now.

Did anyone look for fleet carriers ?
With this many bugs they must have released the current dev build instead of the correct update to the live build!

I'd look but my game refuses to load at all now :( - just a completely black screen - until I kill from task manager

So yesterday the launcher updated the game and let me in
Today the launch run the game but I got a disconnect, 2nd attempt hung
then steam updated it's self and tried to update ED again - failed
now the launcher is showing 'Install' for the button, so it's trying to download the damn game again !! what

Last edited:
So yesterday the launcher updated the game and let me in
Today the launch run the game but I got a disconnect, 2nd attempt hung
then steam updated it's self and tried to update ED again - failed
now the launcher is show Install for the button, so it's trying to download the damn game again !! what
They recently did a server update - might be worth another try 🤷‍♀️

Top Bottom