Notice September Update - Known Issues

The only thing that would make this game worth really playing again is serious effort into stories, simultaneous parallel plots, and real shifts in powers...

There is no hope of player created content. No hope of bigger and more powerful ships and weapons making the game interesting. The basic nature of what has been created is based on an uninspired and boring grind of infinitely available resources and a weak instancing system that doesn't allow worthwhile multiplayer. The only thing fdev has going for elite is the room to create really interesting mysteries, puzzles, and stories. If they bothered to direct their energy that way.

Hello Commanders,

We have just rolled out a server side fix (effective immediately), which should address the following issues on all platforms:
We'll keep you updated of any further developments and bug fixes when the information becomes available.

Thank you for your understanding.

Haven't played for a couple of months.

Been playing today and yesterday and I keep getting "black adder" errors every 5 minutes or so.

Next time, try FIXING the bugs rather than "addressing" them. 🤨

The last month I regularly enter into the game only from the second time. When I turn on the computer, boot the operating system (Windows 10 Pro) and the first start of the game – there is always a message Taupe Cobra.
I close the game program itself, game’s loader and go to my Desktop. After that, I start the game for the second time – and it starts normally. And it always happens like that. I do not understand the reason for such a stable sequence.

Top Bottom