September Update Launch Date - 18th September.

Yes, bugs will be squashed. Looking forward to that mostly, as well as finding out how we can earn Arx to power our Fleet Carriers buy goodies on the store :)

I'm not... it's just another 2 days of server disconnect issues.... unless they fix the FSS orbit lines in VR of course... That's the only "minor" update that I would like to see

I'm also looking forward to it and I've just booked the week off. I realise there will be periods of downtime but I've always been on holiday during an update and it means I get to play other games during the downtime.

I'm also looking forward to it and I've just booked the week off. I realise there will be periods of downtime but I've always been on holiday during an update and it means I get to play other games during the downtime.
You do realise this is the Arx / begineers release - not Fleet Carriers? Taking a week off to spend a new virtual currency ... weirdo ;)

You do realise this is the Arx / begineers release - not Fleet Carriers? Taking a week off to spend a new virtual currency ... weirdo ;)
Yes, I do realise that it's the Arx / Beginners release but I've always enjoy release day no matter what the content is for the update. Also I find there is plenty of things to do in ED anyway so I just enjoy having a week off. :)

18th September is a Wednesday.
The first time that I can remember Frontier not releasing (or at least attempting to release) on a Tuesday.

(... or are they already accepting that the Tuesday will be a pile of tut and that the Wednesday patch fix is the one to expect to work)

I'm not looking forward to this release, because no new features have been announced (apart from Arx which I can't get excited about .... says my doctor).

But there may be an occasional QOL improvement that will bring some surprises .... we had a couple of extra slots and handy docking computer thingies in the last one .... so I'm ever optimistic.

Top Bottom