severs Offline for all platforms on the 10 October at 07:00 (UTC) No return time posted they will be up when its done...
PS4 effected fixes non PS4 isssues are not listed below..
Greetings Commanders, The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for all platforms on the 10 October at 07:00 (UTC) to apply the September Update - Patch 3. Thank you for your understanding. Please find the full Patch Notes below: Cockpit UI Fixed an issue that caused multiple modules to...
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple modules to appear to change priorities instead of just the one that was selected
- Fixed a small performance stutter when opening the modules tab (was not a small one at all could last a realy long time. )
- Fixed a crash that could occur when handing in a mission
- Fixed the issue causing a softlock at mission boards (and removed the workaround missions) (Good means an end to post from users who don't read the update and news section at all)
- Fixed an issue where the system map was missing Commander names for First Discovered and First Mapped
- Fixed missing Flak Launcher VFX
- Fixed an issue that stopped some previously allowed characters from being able to be used in ship IDs
my comments in red
- Fixed an issue where some types of non-Ethernet connections were rejected