Patch Notes September Update - Patch 1

Deleted member 110222

D
Someone claimed that they didn't post information on the forums while they evidently posted information of the forums. The emoji is perfectly appropriate unless you prefer to be called an idiot, which would be appropriate as well but less nice.
Just shows what FD thinks of their customers LOL.

Man they've changed.

Deleted member 110222

D
Someone claimed that they didn't post information on the forums while they evidently posted information of the forums. The emoji is perfectly appropriate unless you prefer to be called an idiot, which would be appropriate as well but less nice.
I'm just waiting for an apology that they still haven't given.

If only there was a way for me to migrate all my xbox stuff onto PC...
No, I don't think this is a smart solution. The game is sold for PC, XBox and PS4 and it is a duty of FDev to support the three platforms in the same way.
We are PAYING customers and we have the FULL RIGHT to complain and REQUEST adequate support.

Indeed, IDENTICAL to that provided to PCs

So people who work in the service industry deserve to be treated like s@#t? That's nice.

Nah, as he explained yesterday he hates everyone in the world, 'despises mankind' and believes everyone in the world hates him too. When that is your default mode even a basic emoji becomes a Grave Offense. But when you point that out, he feels justified in believing 'everyone is out to get him'. Its a weird spiral.

:unsure:

If only there was a way for me to migrate all my xbox stuff onto PC...

If only...

Just in case you weren't sarcastic: you can ask FD to move your account to another platform once. I dont know the details, and many chose not to do so because the first parts of the game are best anyway. But if that is holding you back drop support a note and ask what they can do for you before you buy it on pc.

If you pay money for a product you deserve a product that works, conforms to its feature list and competent support. I will leave it to the reader to judge whether the last patch meets any standard of competence.
We are talking about a Thargoid bobble head. Please stick to the topic of the discussion.

No, I don't think this is a smart solution. The game is sold for PC, XBox and PS4 and it is a duty of FDev to support the three platforms in the same way.
We are PAYING customers and we have the FULL RIGHT to complain and REQUEST adequate support.

Indeed, IDENTICAL to that provided to PCs
Like Cross-Save...?

Top Bottom