Please, will the paintings that disappeared from the store come back one day? you said in patch 2 that you had fixed it, but they just disappeared.Greetings Commanders,
The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for all platforms on the 10 October at 07:00 (UTC) to apply the September Update - Patch 3.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please find the full Patch Notes below:
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple modules to appear to change priorities instead of just the one that was selected
- Fixed a small performance stutter when opening the modules tab
- Fixed a crash that could occur when handing in a mission
- Fixed the issue causing a softlock at mission boards (and removed the workaround missions)
- Fixed an issue where the system map was missing Commander names for First Discovered and First Mapped
- (Xbox One only) Replaced 'Debug Test' text that appeared when giving a ship a name or ID on Xbox One with 'Enter Ship Name/ID'
- Fixed missing Flak Launcher VFX
- Fixed an issue that stopped some previously allowed characters from being able to be used in ship IDs
- Fixed an issue where some types of non-Ethernet connections were rejected
- Further work has been made towards restoring VPN connections by:
- (PC only) Adding ability for players to select which network adapter to use in the network options list (VPN connections will appear here)
- Note if you change the selected Network Adapter here, you will also need to restart the game
- Stopping the game from terminating if unable to connect to a network. This allows players into the network options screen to check that their VPN connection is selected
- (Xbox One only) Fixed a screen tearing issue on Xbox One when in 4k Quality mode
(salvage paints to DBX,tactical ice and graphite to Type-9...)Thanks very much.