Seriously fdev - cargo only?

Heh. I was wondering how they would get materials. Have there been "materials" CGs in the past? I know there have been exploration data CGs, but I don't recall one "recently" for materials

Ah well - looks like I picked the right week for a vacation :p I'll check back in for the CZ CG when I get back.

It's ... I don't understand.

The choices for finding the stuff are:
  • The Guardian Structure - which makes you leave the area for every relog, you can only pick up 2 items in an SRV, and the game is locking up a lot on relogs
  • A Guardian Ruin in a nearby system - so why not give us choices of 5 ruin systems?
  • Pirating Convoys - which give 1-4 items for maybe 10 minutes of work. And you risk being sent to jail 500 Ly away unless you know what you are doing.
  • Looting the Installation - which is giving 1-4 items and again risks jail 500 Ly away if you get caught
  • Vardaugas method
Still should make the livestream fun tonight, I wonder if they'll manage to collect anything :)

does the nearby outpost have maintenance there to buy more limpets??
I have brought a collector limpet controller with me just in case I needed it..

Heh. I was wondering how they would get materials. Have there been "materials" CGs in the past? I know there have been exploration data CGs, but I don't recall one "recently" for materials
Last one I think was about a year ago, in Colonia. They add a "research contact" to the contacts page, and you donate materials there.

Top Bottom